• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of YOU~ [Discussion Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
    thank you
    naw i dont like em that much, but i didnt have my hair done (spiked)
    i am pretty tall for my age, im 5'3''

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Aww, you look all mad and stuff, Latios!! xD;; How old are your if 5' 3" is tall for your age?? xD;; people, pleeeeeeeeeeassseeee comment on my pic!! =3 ~origin

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    <[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]> said:
    [gets defensive] there i posted or reposted[?] my pic >= 3 [glares menacingly]
    I seen that Picture before and you look tall.

<[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]>

Albel the Wicked
    Years
    i think i llok short unless i'm standing by someone. it's funny, on the subway today, this guy was like" scoot over lil' man." i stood up and i was taller than him [plus i had my timbs on] and he was like: "i mean big man" XD

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    gah people!! I am the girl from BladeForever's post!!! So comment!! xD;; That is mee!!!! C'mon, some reflections here!!! ~origin

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Mr Cat Dog.You look like some of my friends.They are mainly honor student.I think I seen you before.

<[HaZaRdOuS_EnIgMa]>

Albel the Wicked
    Years
    xXxLaYdee0rIgInxXx said:
    gah people!! I am the girl from BladeForever's post!!! So comment!! xD;; That is mee!!!! C'mon, some reflections here!!! ~origin
    calm down, julia, you look like....like julia XD that is my reflection = 3 sowwy my head hurts

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    You look pwetty julia xD! I seem to be really young though o.O'

MCD, I can still remember the last pic u posted xD!! That was fun! Anyways, this is teh first decent pic I see of ya... you look.... like MCD! xD

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    NiNGi said:
    You look pwetty julia xD! I seem to be really young though o.O'

MCD, I can still remember the last pic u posted xD!! That was fun! Anyways, this is teh first decent pic I see of ya... you look.... like MCD! xD
    He posted a pic where.Is it in the peek through pictures of you thread,

mvtm

Years
    I have to see Composer of Requiems pictures yet, but aww Mr Cat Dog is cute ,lol. Actually i am older than him O.0... he reminds m e of anti spam guy somehow.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    How can that face be cute? I look like something my dog threw up in that picture. Ewww... I really shold get someone to take it for me, to capture my good side and stuff XD

mvtm

Years
    I saw you good , maybe i just mistaken if you say so , since i have my monitor working in the minimal requirements , yep power saving for my laptop.
    -----------------------------------------------

Edit: I saw you Mr Cat Dog with actually my desktop PC monitor diference is huge, i never saw the pinkish pimples or the yellow marks on your face.
    But hey your not that ugly , and yep i agree maybe it isnt your best , but it is still you.

Last edited:

mvtm

Years
    For you KM . My fave pics of you are 1,4,7.
    They are all good your ok ^^ in fact pretty. Your hair was all like done XD

4 , the one you have like your avy is my fave , i like the goth aliked look , like dont mess with me.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Mr Cat Dog said:
    How can that face be cute? I look like something my dog threw up in that picture. Ewww... I really shold get someone to take it for me, to capture my good side and stuff XD
    Don't say thing like that about your self,you look good.Keyblade master You look really beuatiful I liked all of your pictures and mtvm please don't double post.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back