• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of YOU~ [Discussion Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    w00t photoage of Jolty!!! *dances*

I want more of NiNGi *holds up sign*

Rad lake Shana you look awesome there ^_^

Jolty-kun

Years
    Username said:
    w00t photoage of Jolty!!! *dances*

I want more of NiNGi *holds up sign*

Rad lake Shana you look awesome there ^_^

XD, My mum was supposed to give me credit at the end of the month, but she hasnt, so until that happens, *cough*, no piccys XD

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Legendary Pok?mon Master said:
    Great pics, Pikabloo. Still don't know which one is you, though.
    In the group pic, it's me first one to the left...

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    *Kicks every other pic*

Chubby Jolty Owns. XD

J/K Nice pics everyone else! I can't be bothered to go and mention every of em, but just to let ya know, I've looked through them XD

Jolty-kun

Years
    Thanks for the comments, everyone XD, *Pokes Shana*, yeah, i guess XD, except not many people have posted them, thanks Amelia, but i realy think that pic.. was.. weird XD, Thanks NiNGi XD, no, it dosent pwn, blackpool beach does XD, it was either there or Great Yarmouth o.O;

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
    Ningi, must I say it again? You are so d*amn hardcore.

Posted a group shot with me in it. I hate posing for pictures....I can never smile properly

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    well, i posted my wonderful homecoming picture, since it is one of the best pics i have ever taken (as you can see, that is not saying much). at least my friend was hot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back