• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of YOU~ [Discussion Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mvtm

Years
  • lol , Seph..
    hmm i am bored here checking this topic..*alert*....hmm lets see new pic !.
    Nice pic Luis , i told Alex once but he says this is a no,no. But well let me tell you , you remind me of Juanes.

Luis Fer

UFF v2.0
    Years
  • Juanes? The one that signs Mala Gente? Or something, yeah I've been told that. It's a great honor for people telling me that, Im very honored. thanks.

mvtm

Years
  • Its a spanish pop singer really famous , try searching on the web Juanes , he has a great couple of songs and heh i think he did a english song with Nelly Furtado long time ago.

mvtm

Years
  • Hey i uploaded 3 photos i think they were taken 2 days ago. Me playing on a christmas tree ..XD.

I think quality went crappy since the digital cam is 3.2 megapixels,and i resize them to attach them. Enjoy Merry Christmas ! lol.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    I have like 5 new pics on my camera what I just uploaded to my PC, but photoshop is not working so i cant resize them and post them ! >.<

Anyways, Nice pics mvtm

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
  • Great Pic Maria--You look Good.Awesome Quality
    And VROAD Hope to see ur pics.
    And Eli you look soo cuute in that 9 yrs pic!

Last edited:

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Your pics were awsome, Was that your grandpa? Next to the wall or soemthing. ANd you were funny, playinga orudn the tree.
    What about mines?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back