• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of You ~~ DISCUSSION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    ;O; I've never had a boyfriend ._. I've never had anyone say they liked me before, either =__=~ So.. that's why I don't think I'm all that pretty :/~
    _D_.. No lucky guy..
    That's really suprising considering that last picture.

Zach: X3 Hah! You thought I was all emo?

And yeah....I did.:cheeky:

@: Marauding Master: You have like the exact same hair as my younger brother. (Just in case you wanted to know)

@: star224: You look about 14-15 rather than 12, to me at least. Nice pic.

Marauding Master

Interdimensional.
    Years
    @: Marauding Master: You have like the exact same hair as my younger brother. (Just in case you wanted to know)

@: star224: You look about 14-15 rather than 12, to me at least. Nice pic.

Cool, and I agree. She does look 14-15. My other statement is also turning out to be correct. All the guys will now try and prove her otherwise in order to win her heart. Myself included. Man I should win a prize.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Cool, and I agree. She does look 14-15. My other statement is also turning out to be correct. All the guys will now try and prove her otherwise in order to win her heart. Myself included. Man I should win a prize.

It was just a compliment, don't take it for more than it worth.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Star224, you're cute. ^^ SOOO CUTE. <~~ -stares- You remind me someone in my school. But, anyway, you're nice. Please, make more pictures of you... I'm looking forward to see them, little chisue-pu. :3

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I hope to god that you're talking about offline guys not saying they like you. I'm sure that most guys here would shoot up for the chance of being with you. Myself included, probably. No, definitely.

Anyway, my prediction is true. Am I an amazing medium or what?
    ._. Yeah, I mean offline guys~ =_= Once a guy that I like told me "Maybe if you weren't so fat and ugly, people would like you better."
    =___= Oh well~ ._. But thank you for the compliment~

Aww... Don't feel bad. ~> ~> ~> YOU ARE PRETTY! K? k.
    Do you want to go out with me?... JUST KIDDING! ^^
    -calms down-
    There will be a guy in your life, trust me (Yes, trust me once again). :3 That guy will be lucky...
    =3= You? Sure. Ottawa, right? Come drive up and meet me, then. I live just outside Toronto~ And then you'll have a date X3;

=_= I don't think I'll have a guy anytime soon, though~

Kuraa!! Dont pay attention to that stuff.I ve never had a boyfriend and ill be 19 in February.Yep i am 1 year older than you xD.Being single doesn't necessarily mean him/her is ugly.Just think in he huge amount of world population who are single.. I believe most of the are not ugly its just the world is a huge place and they haven't found their soul mate xDD

;O; WHAAAAAAAAAT?! YOU?! NO BOYFRIEND! WHAT?! >: ARE THE MEN AROUND YOU CRAZY! ;O; Maybe they all think that you're so radiantly beautiful that they think you're taken!!
    >: Pah! I can't believe that!!!!
    That's really suprising considering that last picture.

And yeah....I did.:cheeky:
    .O. Meh~
    Hoho! X3 That's silly~ :3

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    =3= You? Sure. Ottawa, right? Come drive up and meet me, then. I live just outside Toronto~ And then you'll have a date X3;

=_= I don't think I'll have a guy anytime soon, though~

BUT I WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND. OKAY? YOU AND I.
    I don't have good driving skills, sadly... But why don't you come in Ottawa? Or... Pembroke, or Kingston, Belleville, Oshawa, or... Peterborough? At least, we could call each other, sometimes, little pupu. :333

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Vivaroom your a boy lol i thought u were a girl also u keep on covering your eyes why?

._. I'm gender-less! -Cough :: Boy :: Cough- I just felt like covering my eyes... Until someone told me to not cover my eyes. But now, you guys can see them, in the latest, but old picture of me, that I posted.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    BUT I WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND. OKAY? YOU AND I.
    I don't have good driving skills, sadly... But why don't you come in Ottawa? Or... Pembroke, or Kingston, Belleville, Oshawa, or... Peterborough? At least, we could call each other, sometimes, little pupu. :333

=3=.. You already are my friend. >/ I can't. I have a hectic school schedule. _D_..
    .. ._. Pupu? .__________________.;

=3=; *Pokes your belly* Stop acting so giddy.

.. You're 14? X3 Hah! That'd be an interesting relationship, not to mention.. it'd be illegal in a couple months~~

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Aww... Kura, I'm sure we would make a great couple. Even though you're older than me. =] " Akipi, akipi ".

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    =3= Aka-what?

>D So you DO want to be a couple and you -weren't- kidding~
    Oho! -3- Did I just uncover the truth!?

Hmm? I was joking, if you were joking ^^'. However, I was serious, if you were serious...

@ Star224: Yeah... Okay. Well keep in mind that I'm a boy... >>;

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Hmm? I was joking, if you were joking ^^'. However, I was serious, if you were serious...

@ Star224: Yeah... Okay. Well keep in mind that I'm a boy... >>;

*Rolls eyes*

(And here is where I'd put "stupid25characterlimit" thing here -3- But I'm not a n00b)

>>; I -so- caught you. You'd come to my front door if you could in a finger-snap. >/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back