• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of You ~~ DISCUSSION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Lol your eyes didn't look that bad..compaired to my friend =P

I posted a picture lol

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Mvtm, I told you that once. I LOVE YOUR EYES. @~@ You have lovely eyes...
    ~
    Sorano, you're just a beautiful girl. You are so pretty with that pale face. :3

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Your right Sorano, your hair does look really dark. It's still a nice picture though. :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    OMGZ KURA. You're magnificent... You look like a little girl that's adorable. :33
    ~
    ... Do you have a boyfriend?'. The guy that's with you is lucky. Trust me... ^^

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Wow nice picture Kura.

And I've to be honest, I kinda judge how people look by what's in there profile, I know it's a terrible habit and I hate that I do it.
    Anyway you look nothing like I expected.<~ Was ment as a complement

Edit: I agree with Vavavoom, that's one lucky guy.

Last edited:

mvtm

Years
    Sorano!! Your hair is really pretty!! It so awesome.I wish i could have your length , cause mine doesnt grow as long as yours. Yeah well ,mine is dark brown but it appears black too. Nice picture i like it :D

Leon i preffer the one you are smilling!! I like that you smile even if you have braces =P and its cool!

Lugia wow you have tons tons of hair!! Please lend me!!

Kuraa.. makeup! ace. Nice bright brown eyes , they are like the spotlight imo.You look great, where were you going??

Thanks Chikara!! Vavavoom hey i am glas you like them! Well i am going to post a sunglass less pic.. to make a change.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Nice picture, mvtm. You look like super skinny in that picture (not a bad thing). ^_^

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Thanks Vavavoom, Mewthree, MVTM, and Zach805~ You guys are so sweet~

;O; I've never had a boyfriend ._. I've never had anyone say they liked me before, either =__=~ So.. that's why I don't think I'm all that pretty :/~
    _D_.. No lucky guy..

.O. MVTM, you're pretty as ALWAYS! ;_; I wish I were as pretty as you! .O. I wasn't going anywhere, though ._. It was Civies day at school ._. So yeah~~ *Envies you*

Zach: X3 Hah! You thought I was all emo?

Marauding Master

Interdimensional.
    Years
    Thanks Vavavoom, Mewthree, MVTM, and Zach805~ You guys are so sweet~

;O; I've never had a boyfriend ._. I've never had anyone say they liked me before, either =__=~ So.. that's why I don't think I'm all that pretty :/~
    _D_.. No lucky guy..

.O. MVTM, you're pretty as ALWAYS! ;_; I wish I were as pretty as you! .O. I wasn't going anywhere, though ._. It was Civies day at school ._. So yeah~~ *Envies you*

Zach: X3 Hah! You thought I was all emo?

I hope to god that you're talking about offline guys not saying they like you. I'm sure that most guys here would shoot up for the chance of being with you. Myself included, probably. No, definitely.

Anyway, my prediction is true. Am I an amazing medium or what?

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    _D_.. No lucky guy..

Aww... Don't feel bad. ~> ~> ~> YOU ARE PRETTY! K? k.
    Do you want to go out with me?... JUST KIDDING! ^^
    -calms down-
    There will be a guy in your life, trust me (Yes, trust me once again). :3 That guy will be lucky...

mvtm

Years
    Kuraa!! Dont pay attention to that stuff.I ve never had a boyfriend and ill be 19 in February.Yep i am 1 year older than you xD.Being single doesn't necessarily mean him/her is ugly.Just think in he huge amount of world population who are single.. I believe most of the are not ugly its just the world is a huge place and they haven't found their soul mate xDD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back