• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of You ~~ DISCUSSION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
  • Jeez, you guys are all so adorable! And Randall I am so stealing those sunglasses. ^_- Some of you look so familiar it's scary...O_o; I posted two pics of me in my half finished Reno(Advent CHildren) outfit with my purple hair of doooooom!! XD

Lucid

Karli, don't get mad, but I think you look like Linda Blair. XD
    Only, like, happy, and not all possessed.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • Sniffles (Sorano... you know who you is XD), your hair is awesome. Don't you go cutting it. I'll throw rocks at you all the way down from Texas.

So if you cut it, and you feel a rock hit your head, it was me. >3

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Loveless said:
    Karli, don't get mad, but I think you look like Linda Blair. XD
    Only, like, happy, and not all possessed.

Ew...I do not. XD

Jingles said:
    Sniffles (Sorano... you know who you is XD), your hair is awesome. Don't you go cutting it. I'll throw rocks at you all the way down from Texas.

So if you cut it, and you feel a rock hit your head, it was me. >3

Geez, it's not like I'd be cutting it all off. XD Just my bangs. People keep asking me at school if I'm going emo because my bangs are always covering one of my eyes. xDDD

& if you hit me with a rock, I'll haunt you forever. >O

xcutedivisionx

[[Pair :: Charizard_maa]]
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2007
    Ok guys, there up! Two of them, so you guys can go check them out! Hope you like them! :cheeky:

Edit:

Sorano - Your pic if very cute. And you aren't a dork. And I love your shirt also! ^_^

Chikara - Nice pics!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Nah Lust, you're wrong. They look like are the same person.

And they are nice pics by the way. You look really energetic and spirited.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Yeah... I think they're the same person O_o Nice pics by the way...

I posted two more 'recent' photos of me and my best friend. Don't look at them.

xcutedivisionx

[[Pair :: Charizard_maa]]
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2007
    Those two girls don't look anything alike. Nice try...liar. Why would someone post fake photos on a POKEMON site?

um, are you talking about me? cause if you are then you are wrong. they are the SAME person and it is ME! the one where I'm on at the beach is when I have no make-up on and its a far picture. And the second when is with make-up, closer pic, and I'm more energetic in it.

Nah Lust, you're wrong. They look like are the same person.

And they are nice pics by the way. You look really energetic and spirited.

And if you are talking about me, then thanks. I appreciate it! :cheeky:

Yeah... I think they're the same person O_o Nice pics by the way...

I posted two more 'recent' photos of me and my best friend. Don't look at them.

Lol, and if you are talking about me, then thanks also!

Oh, and your pics look nice too. Are you in like a school where you have to wear uniforms or is that just what you like to wear?
    ;)

And if any of these replies were NOT to me then excuse my reply to them. I'm a little confused on who they go to so please no-one get offended if they weren't to me or towards my pics. :D

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • I think you look great. I have to say that you are one of the hottest people I know. haha. And I am not saying that because you are my pair. You look great. I like the second one better since it is clearer.

Do you play guitar?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back