• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of You ~~ DISCUSSION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueLunarAngel

Borg Queen In-Training
    Years
    Ne? There're plenty of pretty girls I've seen here on PC. I'm honored that you think I'm one of them! And um, I still love Pokemon as much as I did 8 years ago?

BTW, Cross, your hair looks awesome. Which ethnicity are you?

Last edited:

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    Ne? There're plenty of pretty girls I've seen here on PC. I'm honered that you think I'm one of them! And um, I still love Pokemon as much as I did 8 years ago?

BTW, Cross, your hair looks awesome. Which ethnicity are you?

I'm some Norweigen Denmarkian German kid or something.
    I'll ask my parents later when they're not sleeping. :<

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    Short Bus Mafia .... that's a wicked hairdoo you got going on those pics..

and cool job on the makeup, totally looks all doll-like, it's very pretty.

BlueLunar.. here's some respect for dressing as Rinoa! You pulled that off mad good!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    nice pics BlueLunar, you look younger than your age and I mean that in a good way lol

mvtm

Years
    Short Bus Mafia: That picture is awesome,its so fashionable..plus the lightning makes your skin look like porcelain!

Erimgard: Got Milk ?? lol. You know here in Venezuela we dont have milk...Yes you heard right...theres a runnout of milk nationwide..its really hard to get,they only last in the shelves 20 mins.Funny one!

Chikara: I love your new haircut!!.. even if your desk is messy, mine is too =P.I want to cut my hair a bit.Mine currently is a tiny bit longer than shoulder length.

Leon: You look great!! I like your hat, what it is??

I'm some Norweigen Denmarkian German kid or something.
    I'll ask my parents later when they're not sleeping. :<

I was wondering if you were spanish , by the flag. lol.

Last edited:

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    Erimgard: Got Milk ?? lol. You know here in Venezuela we dont have milk...Yes you heard right...theres a runnout of milk nationwide..its really hard to get,they only last in the shelves 20 mins.Funny one!

Milk running low... that's crazy! I'm gonna have to read about that now.

mvtm

Years
    Milk running low... that's crazy! I'm gonna have to read about that now.

Mostly liquid.I havent eaten cereal since september,when we went on vacations to the us.
    Powder milk is slightly easier to find,still...Welll its the ONLY type of milk you can actually find,if you search hard.
    Liquid is much more of nightmare,you can search 1 month and not find it.My father had to get on a plane to bring home 10 cartons or so.

The problem is, that Milk is regulated by the government,and productions costs are getting higher..as it is on a regulated price,producers pay more for manufacturing the product,than the markets value.So noneone wants to produce it.

We are also running out of several other goods such as sugar...But anyways,the main problem is milk.

EDIT: I found a link to news.
    https://www.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idUSN0642296020071112?pageNumber=1
    BTW-That article is erroneous by the fact,that pollsters tells that Chavez is winning.Just a tip xD

Last edited:

BlueLunarAngel

Borg Queen In-Training
    Years
    @ Nacon & J Rauwd
    Why thank you ^_^

@ Sorano
    That pic is beautiful. The way your blue/grey eyes are highlighted... it's entrancing, and very moon-like. Also, you have Air in your sig! That makes you cool.

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    Mostly liquid.I havent eaten cereal since september,when we went on vacations to the us.
    Powder milk is slightly easier to find,still...Welll its the ONLY type of milk you can actually find,if you search hard.
    Liquid is much more of nightmare,you can search 1 month and not find it.My father had to get on a plane to bring home 10 cartons or so.

The problem is, that Milk is regulated by the government,and productions costs are getting higher..as it is on a regulated price,producers pay more for manufacturing the product,than the markets value.So noneone wants to produce it.

We are also running out of several other goods such as sugar...But anyways,the main problem is milk.

EDIT: I found a link to news.
    https://www.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idUSN0642296020071112?pageNumber=1
    BTW-That article is erroneous by the fact,that pollsters tells that Chavez is winning.Just a tip xD

that is ridiculious... but nothing goes better with cereal than milk.. in fact, I've never had it with water, Orange juice or BEER!.... rofl.... perhaps its time for other breakfast treats that do not require milk... I barely have milk, and even though the prices have exceeded $4.50 USD... I dunno... I usually don't even have breakfast...

@ Nacon & J Rauwd
    Why thank you ^_^

@ Sorano
    That pic is beautiful. The way your blue/grey eyes are highlighted... it's entrancing, and very moon-like. Also, you have Air in your sig! That makes you cool.

You know you gotta respect that... lol.. the most I've cosplayed as was Tom Araya... aka the lead singer of the godly righteous band Slayer! ... haha....

BlueLunarAngel

Borg Queen In-Training
    Years
    @ Hinamori_Momo
    If that's really you, you're effing gorgeous. You look like a Japanese idol.

[EDIT] Turns out it isn't Momo. It's Aya Hirano, who IS a Japanese idol. Hehe.

Last edited:

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    Momo, you've just made me hot and bothered weeaboo. :o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back