• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of You ~~ DISCUSSION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruhi fan boy

< type something cool here >
    Years
    X33;; No, I'm female~ X3; I just put my status as Male because I thought it would be fun to confuse people X3;;

*giggles*~

I know, you looked like a female, but still, if i said "oh Kura, you are so pretty" and you are a guy....then we had a trouble xD.

Love your pictures Kura <3.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I know, you looked like a female, but still, if i said "oh Kura, you are so pretty" and you are a guy....then we had a trouble xD.

Love your pictures Kura <3.

Kura, your normal picture is quite cute! ^^

:3 Awwhh~ Thanks guys X3;; <3
    X3; And yeah, Haruhi fan boy, X3 I guess that'd be trouble~ but it's okay X3;

Years
    Kind of posted a pic of me, though most people wont click onto myspace, lol, but since I have my new computer, I dont have any pictures of me on this comp.. soo... yea, lol

Anyhoo, nice mugs guys.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    New picture of me, might as well now that I'm back, eh?

Nice pictures everyone, and Maria, I like the third one best. :]

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    It's a John. How long is your hair now?! XD

You don't look very happy in your picture XD

Years
    Ahh, the "stay home while sick and get hair longer" routine, Ive heard of people who have done that, :P

Anyway, I'll never let my hair go down pst my ears, o.o

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Ahh, the "stay home while sick and get hair longer" routine, Ive heard of people who have done that, :P

Anyway, I'll never let my hair go down pst my ears, o.o

...What are you on? XD

Maybe you should. It's nice having long, smexy hair. XD

Years
    Yeaa, smexy, what are you on o.o (kididng) anyway, everyone I know has long hair, my dad, my neighbors, everyone!! It's like the hippy age all over again!

Well, if everyone is, then I wont, if everyone has short hair, then I will have long hair. Some people suit it more than others. xD

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    *sob sob* i posted my pic, it sucks, its blurry, ya'll will go blind, i suggest you don't click the link xD lol...

and this is the 2nd time ive posted this pic, so you guys should be honoured, sicne the othertime was like, 2 minutes ago in another place..lol >.<

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Oh sorry, I'm the one in which you can only see the head... XD Sorry, there weren't any pictures of the front of me cept' for that one, i got many showing my back if you want to see, lol >.<

MystiKal

from the mouths of babes
    Years
    I posted a pic of me. Though I need a new one since I got my hair cut.

Also mvtm. The third one is your best. :D

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Gosh MystiKal, I love your picture and your teeth are so white!

Killer-Swift, cool pic too, although I was too having trouble figuring out which one you were ^^

I go for 3rd pic, Mvtm

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back