• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of You ~~ DISCUSSION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galla

Pokemon Artist
Years
  • *sweatdrops* So THAT'S why there were no pics in this thread. Hee hee! :P

Sooo... now that I know where the pictures are! :P

Dactylus - LOVIN the punch bag! :) Especially cuz you're not punching it in the pictures, a pleasant new twist!

Chikara - awesomeness on how you made a whole story out of the pics! ^-^ And I wuv your hair, it's pretty!

Elemental Downfall - That was the best laugh I had all day, thanks!

PunkerThanThou - I will steal that scarf before Jessie and James steal Pikachu... it's freakin gorgeous! And suits you very well!

And now... *posts her pic in the proper thread* :P

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    @Bloody Valentine-......o_O That second picture looks like you're trying to give us a strip tease. I gotta say.......it's slightly disturbing. :P

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Bloody Valentine..What the hell are you doing in the second picture? o_O

Like I mean, if you took the pic for an ex, that's cool..but what gave need to post it openly like that on a..pokemon forum? ._.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
  • Trainer Kat: Thanks! ^_^
    Valentine: I laik teh second one <3
    Galla: Nice picture! I've been there too, and I actually have a picture of me next to the same Pikachu! xD

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
  • It's on my Mom's camera, which is broken D: But I plan on getting it up here sometime.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Klippy, that picture is made up entirely of win. Win..and sex...

DUDE!! You got exactly what you had hoped to achieve by posting that pic up just now! :D

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Klippy, will you take a seat?

This is Chris Hanson with NBC.

I don't know what you're on about. That wasn't me. It must have been someone else.

XD; You're silly, Dac. But, I'll take that as a compliment.

And, Trainer Kat, you look very pretty. :x

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back