• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of YOU~ [Post Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
    Because posting pictures seems to be a trend in these parts...

The first one, people have seen. Both of these are a bit old, unfortunately, but they work. The second one has me looking...slightly miffed (I just call it brooding angst). I don't smile in pictures, as a general rule.

Years
    ...It was just one of those days! Don't ask, okay? I was home alone an' I started thinkin' 'bout pkmn an' lettin' my imagination roam free... a little too much actually... ^^;;

"Long ago I knew someone who had the same dreams and ideals as me. That person is gone now. He has chosen another path... so you will fight me invading Charicific Valley eh? Heh... your master has really got you in his pocket... Though twice weak to rock, she and I will fight your Tyranitar to the very end..."
    Go! Charizard! *apocalyptic epic battle music begins*

EDIT:

Eh? o.0 Tch, someone's post here was deleted an' it makes it look as if I double posted so I'm just gonna delete that little post below an' merge it with this one. ^^;;

Tch. Dunno. I guess we were just made that way... o.0

Hey! Lookie! My Stargate CDs! ^_^

Tch, more ta come in my collection. ^_^

Wheeee! I have a severe case of dandruff that not even medicinal shampoo wasn't able ta cure! Horray for bad genes! ^_^

Tch, ugly ya said? o.0

Now THIS is what I call ugly! XD

Last edited:

Satrijou

Bubble wrap
    Years
    I'm sorry that was my sis who wrote that. So I'm going to put in a pic of her

And i hope that you can forgive her

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006

*cough* that's super ugly me in the morning on thursday when I just got up.

mvtm

Years
    Since , people where posting pics , of her bros and stuff, and i feel really bored....

Bro :

Thats on GP of France , with an F1 Pilot., yep hes there on vacations , while i am here.... watching a monitor.

mvtm

Years
    god , today i had to do some stuff for my passport since i am going on vcations, and they took a cheap quality pic for it.

Its normal , Decent at least , but i really dont love it.
    I asked if they could took me another and they said i had to pay extra so, no way.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Lalala~

...I won't even talk about my hair. Anyway, there's me, eternally with my Pichu. :D

*runs out* XD

innuendo

Polish Gym Challenger
    Years
    Ok I put some pics of me. In the future I put new pics. But now...

That's me some year ago. I like glam so...And I have music band

Me some days ago. I'm on right (short hair)

Me at school :D 100 day before mature ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back