• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of YOU~ [Post Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
    the first is DEAD POUNCE XD

second I'm on the far right, next to mom~ behind us are my aunt and cousin

YAS1

What's this...?
    Years
    This one was just taken a few minutes ago.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Here is three pictures in Puebla. One with my firneds the otehrs with my mom, and one of my mom and dad.

WolfWood

Banned
    Years
    Here's another pic of me doing a Olie. Even though you cant see my face that well. Took that 2 weeks ago.

Last edited:

mvtm

Years
    I got some . The attached pic was taken 3 years ago in the senna river with my bro and my bro's GF,the other one was taken on september this year.

Me

Last edited:

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Hey Guys, well yesterday me and Fabio took a picture together and I managed to upload it into my lap top. Im currently getting ready for a big day, but anywyas here.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    As promised here are five pictures taken today. I'll post more tomorow. When I get pics form tonight at our concert. These pics were taken from the interviews and autographs signing.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Well I manage to get my part of the pics and since my attachments are too big Im gonna deletd some old ones. Here. One of the concert last night a girl.

Years
    you want scary met me with MEZ IZ A ZOMBIE BRAINSSSSSSSSSS

HA HA DIE ME EAT YOU AND HAVE YOUR BRAINS AS DESERT this is old about 2 years ago
    I will take one without the fingers cause I cna do that

Marcos

Marcos El Chavo Lindo
    Years
    Here are more pcitures. One taken today and one yesterday. the one with blue shirt was yesterday while partying and the one with gray/red was today.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back