• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of You ~~ POST THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

mvtm

Years

Can someone tell me which one you like the most??..i dont know which one i like better.. lamo. Thankiss

Years
    Nobody can beat my pictures... :P

Those pictures aren't what my hair actually looks like, I just suck at cropping here's a real picture of me, don't you love my pretty blue eyes? :P

[

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    *Pops out of nowhere after months of inactivity ^^'*

Ah new picture of me.. ignore the date on the bottom corner, this was taken a few hours ago:

And for the heck of it.. a pic of my ex-girlfriend Jade.. she wouldn't care if I posted this:

SkyAttack

Bird Trainer
    Years
    This is me and one of my parrots, it was taken when my hair was really short and 1950's-ish, about a year ago.

This was taken at a friend's place with my new hairstyle this past Christmastime. Note the kimono-inspired shirt. xD

Last edited:

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Har, har, har. New pic of me! A random one, too.

Macy! - "what is she drinking," you ask? It is none other than my favourite drink (not really, I like water more... *shot), Amino OK!

^ This is good stuff xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back