• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pidgeot, Fearow, or Noctowl?

Pidgeot, Fearow, or Noctowl?

• Total voters

TehYoshiNinja

Back, again.
    Years
    Ah, I must admit Pidgeot is the best for me.

Maybe because of its awesome hair, its obtainability, its Mirror Move -- but meh. I don't like Pidgeotto, the Taillow line or the Starly line.

Doduo-Dodrio, Spearow-Fearow and Hoothoot-Noctowl are all fine by me, but Pidgeot's just too awesome.

Maybe because a while back, when I first got LeafGreen, a Lv.3 (yes, I remember) Pidgey was the first Poke I ever caught... it took it three years to evolve (two and a half of which consisted of forgetting about the game), because I to put it simply SUCKED back then.

In fact, I only beat the E4 a few months back... Argh, I don't know, LG just seems so much slower than RBY...

AAAANYWAY. Off-topic.

Back