• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pidgeot, Fearow, or Noctowl?

Pidgeot, Fearow, or Noctowl?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2011
    I'm having a hard time deciding. Just wanted to know which one you guys/girls prefer and why.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I like Noctowl because owls are cool.

Spoiler:

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
    Years
  • I think Dodrio is better than all of them as a Normal/Flying type in HeartGold/SoulSilver, but since you didn't list it I guess I will say Pidgeot. Pidgeot is pretty darn cool... It's really good for people of all skill levels and has balanced stats.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Even though this has to deal with what you should choose, I'll move it on over the Pokémon General where threads on comparisons between similar Pokémon are found more suitable. I say I prefer Pidgeot over Fearow and Noctowl though. Personally, I see it with the best design over the other two, and I've always liked it before. If Swellow was one of the options though, then my answer would have been different.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2014
    Pshh, Fearow! He is awesome! He is fast, and Strong, problem is, he is very bad in Defense, so he goes down fast! But, he does hit hard, so the Opposing Pokemon may go down.

Hypno

OT: Eggaro
    Years
  • Noctowl, because it is a Psychic too, then Pidgeot... I just don't like Fearow at all, they should replace Spearow for Doduo for the beginning parts.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Fearow, not only since everybody seems to not like it, but I use it in all my Kanto games. XD

nm legend

Years
  • noctowl....because i had a shiny one.... i think it was gold....this was years ago tho

Cid

Years
  • I like Noctowl because owls are cool.

Spoiler:
    I laughed out loud. xD
    I like owls, too, but only my bro likes Noctowl over my fave.

I would have chosen Pidgeot, but Fearow always got me to pick it instead. He was my Flyer whenever he was available in a Pokemon game, and the Pokemon species just holds a lot of memories.

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
  • Hm, that's hard... I'm going to go with Noctowl though because he's an owl but epic.
    Pidgeot and Fearow are too but Noctowl beats them by a smege.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    I would go with Pidgeot, but because it's one of my personal favorites of the flying Pokemon.

You should go with Noctowl, because it knows psychic moves and it will be helpful against some trainers.

Back