• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pidgeot, Fearow, or Noctowl?

Pidgeot, Fearow, or Noctowl?

• Total voters

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Pidgeot. Fearow is IMO ugly and only good for KOing to get exp. points for your pkmn. Noctowl is alright but I prefer Pidgeot over it.

Emlam

Old School
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2010
    Fearow's got the advantage when it comes to Attack and Speed, so in the game I'll take Fearow over Pidgeot.

In looks, I'll take the falcon/cockatoo over the vulture/chicken any day.

I've never had the opportunity to use Noctowl, but I still think Pidgeot is just a little bit cooler.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Noctowl. Access to psychic attacks is just too damn smexy to hate. :D

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I prefer Pidgeot over both Fearow and Nocktowl. It's got a better design, IMO. So yeah. xD;

SiReNzZ

I ♥ Misty.
    Years
    I think that Pidgeot is the best of the three .
    I dont think Fearow looks good at all :/
    As for Noctowl I guess I havent used it much to choose it as my favorite of the three :) .

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Although i'm bored of using Pidgeot as my main Flying pokemon, my vote goes for it

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    Even though this has to deal with what you should choose, I'll move it on over the Pokémon General where threads on comparisons between similar Pokémon are found more suitable. I say I prefer Pidgeot over Fearow and Noctowl though. Personally, I see it with the best design over the other two, and I've always liked it before. If Swellow was one of the options though, then my answer would have been different.
    What he said! XD; Pidgeot has the best aesthetics but it's really hard to raise early on. The rest are "meh" for me.

Elise

ニャーニャー
    Years
    Out of the three choices I would choose Pidgeot. Not super hard to raise and generally a good flyer to have on your team. I usually have one on my team, depending on the game :)

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
    Noctowl it's the best choice, he also has the Psychic Type.
    But i awlays prefered Pidgeot :D
    Erm you realize that Noctowl isn't Psychic, right?

Anyways I vote Fearow...Pidgeot is okay, but I think Pidgeotto is much cooler...anyways Noctowl is fairly good, but I prefer Fearow out of this trio...

Porygon-Z

Silph Agent
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    If it's for battling, you should go with Swellow instead of any of these 3, it's much better!!

However of the 3, I prefer Fearow!

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
    I don't know why but I prefer Pidgeot, it's maybe because it was one of the first Pokémon to appeared in the anime, and when it evolves into Pidgeot it's a beast.

Dr. Faustus

I am >9000. I am 31337.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2011
    When it comes to movepool, I'd choose Noctowl, he learns Hypnosis and Psychic moves, which complement his [mediocre] Sp.Atk.
    When it comes to stats, it'd be Fearow. Fearow has higher Speed and Attack, but he has lower defenses than Pidgeot. Pidgeot has more HP and defenses (not that it matters for him, anyway. He can't take a hit. Heck, none of them can.), but less Speed and Attack.

Back