• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pika Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    After being convinced that the battle was over, Pichu calmed down just a bit. Sniffling here and there, Pichu started it's best to clean up the place. Being such a small, young Pok?mon though, all Pichu could do was to move small piles of dirt and rocks. He quickly cheered up at the job.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Shock took care of the larger logs and things, rolling them into a big pile, and giving a few a good Mega Punch to create smaller logs and twigs for Pichu to pick up. He was enjoying himself so much......

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Zapper helped-out her big sister by getting logs from the forest, to build thier home once again.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    I want to know if my sister Shock will help me control my powers.
    She might be able to help me.
    I hope....

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Shock agreed to help out, as much as she could at least. She took Zapper's hand, bade farewell to the others, and headed into the forest for a couple of days trainig with her lil sister.

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    Now that the island was mostly clean again, Electer decided to explore. He walked to the cave and looked in. He saw yellow eyes in it. Suddenly, a large pokemon moved towrads him. Then, it became visible. It was a Dragonite. It ignored Electer and flew away. Suddenly, some Dragonairs flew out of the cave following the Dragonite. Electer watched as they flew into the ocean. Then he walked away from the cave.

Years
    "Huh? I didn't know snakes could fly!" Pichu yelled as he saw the Dragonair fly off into the ocean.

The place was looking much better now that most of the debris was cleared and sticks and rocks were being piled on top one another.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    So I have to use Lightning Blade to cut through 50 trees without hurting anyone?
    Okay, I think I can it. Shock I hope you mave into a very safe spot cause here I go.
    *ZAPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    "THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!!" Shock cried as the Lightning Blade caused more destruction. "Please, please don't hurt our home. We're supposed to be getting so that you can control and focus your powers. Not destroy a perfectly good forest." Shock sighed. This could take awhile.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    "I know" Shock said. "But she's my sister, and I have to try!" she said as she exited the cave, only to find she was blocked in by the logs Zapper had caused to crash down. Shock sighed.

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    Electer heard the logs fall and rushed to the cave. He found a crack and slipped through into the cave. "You guys have to get out of the cave. And Shock, just tell Zapper to only use her powers when in battle. You have to stop helping her train. Tell her to go to a deserted cay to practice her powers so no harm is done." he said. He tried to slip through the spot where he got in the cave, but the log fell a little and he couldn't get through. "And tell Zapper to move the logs." said Zapper after he sighed.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Mew13 said:
    "Zapper?" Shock called. "Zapper, can you hear me?"

Yes, I can hear U just fine.
    I am....sorry for destroying half the forest and all.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    "It's Okay," Shock said. "But I think Electer's right. Let's just not use your powers, okay? We can just leave them alone. Maybe you'll learn how to control yourself."

Years
    Pichu walked up to Zapper, feeling much more comfortable around her. "Yeah! Don't use your powers just like me!" Then again, Pichu really can't use his powers. If he did, he'd just end up electrifying himself!

Pichu continued to pick up sticks and rocks and piled them on top of each other.

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    Electer walked out of the cave. He ate some roasted berries, rolled some logs into the middle of the forest, which had been destroyed. He started to build a small log cabin. "Lets make a shelter! Other pokemon, like the Dragonairs, live in the caves." he shouted to everybody.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back