• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pika Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    O.K. said Zapper as she ran to help him build the shelter.
    She picked up some logs and roled them down towards the area where Electer was.
    Zapper said, Heads up!!!

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    Electer turned around and saw the logs. He braced himself, ate a roasted berry, and grabbed the first log. The rest of the logs stopped when they hit the first log. He put them on the shelter. "Thanks!" he said.

Years
    Pichu tried his best to help out. He put on some foilage on the logs to keep the water out as well as made some nice soft cushions, although they were a bit small.

Pichu took a break from the work. He's a kid after all. He tried what Electer was doing by zapping the berries, but Pichu quickly found out that it was better if he let the others do the zapping!

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Sis, do you think I am really good at helping out all the others with the shelter?

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    Electer shook a tree, and a glowing berry fell out of it. "Whoa!" he said. He shocked it to roast it and ate it. He suddenly felt very strong. He ran to a giant log, picked it up, and ran to the shelter and put it on. He did that a couple more times and then his strength returned to normal. "That was awesome!" he said.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Shock reached down and wiped the warm juice away in a motherly way. She then turned to Zapper and said, "Of course you're a big help!"

She was being more motherly than she intended, and quickly snapped out of it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Thanks. Zapper ran to the shore and sat down on to the cool sand. She looked at the Golden Sunset and thought, Is there anyone like me out there.....?
    She started to cry. :'(

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Why am I like this???
    Is there is there any pokemon like me at all???
    Am I the only one???
    She stared at Electer with her wet eyes waiting for his reply.

Years
    After licking his lips clean, Pichu ran over to Zapper. "Well, I'm probably the only Pok?mon who likes to wear clothes!" he said gleefully. He snapped on his goggles, which hurt by the way, and jumped into the calm ocean. He decided that it was time for a break.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Thanks, Pichu.......
    but, I just don't understand why this is happing to me.
    Why am I a pokemon known as, Zer.
    No other pokemon has ever changed into this form before.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    Yeah, I guess your right, there might be another pokemon like me.
    Thanks for cheering me up.
    I feel a little bit better.
    Hey, lets go finish our shelter, before it gets dark. ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back