• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikachu

Pikachu?

• Love it

Votes: 26 40.0%
  • Like it

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • Its Ok

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • Dislike it

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Hate it

Votes: 4 6.2%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2006
    Orange_Flaaffy said:
    I like him! If it was'nt for Pikachu and Rapidash I would not have started playing pokemon or watching the anime :3

So if pikachu and rapidash never existed, you would have never liked the show or played the games?

Green Bulbasaur

Grass Lover
    Years
    Pikachu's OKAY. I don't hate the thing, but I don't like him that much either.

At first, I liked him alot, but then when I realized how weak Pikachu and Raichu are, then noticed more powerful elecrtic Pokemon, I began to not like him that much anymore.

Exokriz

Delete.
    Years
    Pikachu is okay, but as soon as I level Pikachu to level 50, I make a V-line to Celadon and buy me a Thunderstone. RAICHU IS THE BOMB!!

Years
    • Age 26
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    I think Pikachu is an okay pokemon because in the Yellow game it's not really good and I think it's a little girlish because lots of girls like it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2007
    i dislike pikachu because of the fact its the poster pokemon for pokemon and i find ignorant people who see pikachu will judge pokemon based on this one thing. Maybe if they showed a more cool pokemon like tyranitar or i dunno charizard maybe people will accept it more for some reason. Also just to make it clear this is just based in the area where i live, attitudes might be different else where.

Eipru

Rai is better than Pika
    Years
    Pikachu is cool, but it's overrated. Raichu is 4,000x better.

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    Meh, I really don't care about Pikachu (It lost its cuteness in Johto and is kinda ugly in Hoenn. It was so adorable in Yellow Version and Kanto.) now, I don't hate it but I don't love it either.

But it WAS the most cutest thing in Yellow version when it popped its head out from under a bucket like ~Ahiru~ said.

Lathspell

T3H GR34T WH1T3
    Years
    I pretty much like it. Not because it's cute or anything, I like what it can do in battle. And I mean in a real battle, not killing Rhydon with it...Give it a Light Ball and watch it do what Kyogre does. Fast and deadly. It won me a couple of battles on NB. It wasted a Metagross, a Gengar and I can't remember the last pokemon. But it won the game :D

Back