• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikastar/Lucy Fan Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    HII Kylie-chan! I am doing okay. Yay! I am happy that you will be back and better...you will have faster internet access later. Too cool. I hope to get faster internet connection soon, but I am glad what I have now. =3 How are you doing?

*huggles back* HII D-kun! I am doing okay. ^^ How about you? =3

Hey eveyone. I am going to bed now. I need to be at work at 12pm and I won't get off til 8:30pm. So I am gone all day and evening. So I hope everyone have a nice day and evening. And I will see you you guys later. Goodnight for now. ^________^

Last edited:

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    HIII pikastar!^____^*Hugs*How are you when you read this?XD
    I hope you have a great day/night at work and come back soon!:3
    How would you imagine you life would be if you never became obsessed with anime and what would you be obsessed with instead?:O The horrors!XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    HII Shizuka, I am doing okay. Just got off from work. So it is good. ^^ So far I been working a lot. XDD

HII Bree! *hugs back* I am doing okay. Work is good. I got a lot of things done today. XD Hmmm...I think I will still be obbessed over American cartoons and music. Man, right now anime pwns any American cartoon. XD

HII Mario. I am here now. I am glad to see you too. =3

HII Mandy! *glomps back* I am doing okay. ^^

So how is everyone now?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    *gets glomped* ^____^ I am glad to see you too Mario. I am glad to be here.

Well I still like American cartoons. But not as much as anime. When I was a teenager I watched a lot of Looney Tunes, Hanna Barbera cartoons(Yogi Bear, Huckleberry Hound, Scooby Doo, The Jetsons...etc.), Doug, Rugrats, Ren and Stimpy, and others. They are still great. It is just now, I love anime a whole lot better. Oh, cool Mario! I remember The Transformers. ^^ I hope you will find infromation. It can't be that hard. Or is it?

Years
    Well, the older stuff is still fun to watch now and then. I still enjoy seeing the Looney Tunes blow each other up. ^^

Actually, I was for a complete episode list to the original Transformers, the series that came out in the 80's. The original Transformers are still the best! Heck, I even got the Transformers movie on DVD and the movie soundtrack on CD.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow that is sooo cool Mario and Stevo! Yeah Looney Tunes is soo funny. I loved Bugs Bunny, Roadrunner and Wylie E. Cayote(He falls on cliffs all the time trying to get Roadrunner, ROTFL), Porky Pig, Daffy Duck. Man...classics the best. XD

Oh do you guys watched Mickey Mouse, Goofy, Donald Duck, Pluto, Chip N' Dale, and etc.?

Wow that is a great collection of Transformers you got Mario. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Stevo-kun said:
    Yeah I love when Wil-E-Coyote ran off the cliff and splatted on the floor, hilarious XD

Omg...me too. XDDD It is sooo funny. He should of know better that he can't catch Roadrunner. But it is tooo funny. XDDD

Mario The World Champion said:
    Believe me. I love the original Transformers, not the crappy recent remakes!!

I like hearing Starscream's whiny voice!!

That is so awesome Mario. Yeah the Original is great. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh nah don't need to be sorry Mario. I know how it is. Sometimes I can't post a lot either...I got different windows going on. Multitasking...XD It can be tough. But it is alright. Don't need to be sorry. =3

Back