• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikastar/Lucy Fan Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Ooooo...is it one of them searching something about The Transformers? XD

Years
    I don't even remember seeing a bunch of them! And heck, I didn't know that the series went on for 3 more episodes after that!!

If you want, I can give you the link via MSN Messenger if you want.

But, I'm glad the Transformers are now out on DVD. So, if I get a job... I can finally see the whole series. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow....that is interesting. Uhmmm...yeah you can send me the link on MSN sometime. ^^ Yay, I wish you luck of getting all of them Mario.

Awww...sorry Legolas. *hugs* You alright now? =3 Oh I am doing good. Glad that I am off later on. YAYYYY!!

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Hi Smileymuffin, how are you? ;3 Gotta wait until the weekend now. -.-; Don't worry, Legolas, we normal people don't have cable. xD We have dialup. =x

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    HII Kylie-chan. I am doing good. Awww...man. ;-; So it will be on Fri, Sat, or Sun when you get to return....oh well I will be here. No worries. I am glad you are here now. *hugs*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    HII Peachy! *hugs back* I am doing good. =3 How about you?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay, I am glad you are doing really good too. ^^ Hmmm...I think I been reading Tsubasa so far...I have a lot of manga, but that is the recent one I am reading now. ^^

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Awww...don't worry Kylie-chan. *hugs* Someday you will get one. Yeah I have about twelve manga series. All of them I only completed three. XD So I have a long way to go.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    HII WS! *hugs back* I been doing good. Work was fine. ^^ I am okay well expect I am getting sleepy. I need to get to bed soon. But other than that....I am okay. No worries. =3

Water Spirit

~*Dancing In Dreams*~
    Years
    That's good to hear then. ^__^ I'm glad it all went well for you. OK then, you make sure that you get some rest and go off to beddy-byes. XD I haven't used that expression in ages. Hehe. But yeah, make sure to get some sleep. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Beddy-byes, I love that expression. XD I say that from time to time. XD I will WS. Oh okay, I need to go now. I am getting sleeper and sleeper. I will see you guys later. Bye. ^__________^

Back