• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikastar/Lucy Fan Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh okay. Well I hope to see all rested up Stevo. Everyone had a rough day. Rest is what the doctor ordered. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey Rahul! I am doing fine. I am going to bed in a little bit. I just want to see what been going on. ^^ I will rest no worries.

HII EKANSSSSSSSSSS! *glomps back* Nah you have plenty of time to join. ^^ Welcome. =3

Okay I am going to go now. I will be back later. See ya. ^____^

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    pikastar said:
    Hey Rahul! I am doing fine. I am going to bed in a little bit. I just want to see what been going on. ^^ I will rest no worries.

HII EKANSSSSSSSSSS! *glomps back* Nah you have plenty of time to join. ^^ Welcome. =3

Okay I am going to go now. I will be back later. See ya. ^____^
    Bye Lucy. I have lots to talk to you when you come back.^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    HII Everyone! I am here. YAYYYY! ^___^ Work was pretty good. It went fast. And I have great news....I AM OFF TOMORROW!! YES! So I going to stay up at least til 3:30am or whenever I falll asleep on the keyboard. XDD

So let's see how is everyone doing? :3

Zaikiro said:
    Bye Lucy. I have lots to talk to you when you come back.^^

HII Zaikiro! :3 I am going to here all night and tomorrow, so you will see me then. ^^

Stevo-kun said:
    Hey Lucy :3. How are you right now?

HII Stevo! :3 Right now I am doing fanfastic. XD And you?

Mario The World Champion said:
    I hope Pika shows up tonight. ^^
    Well, I'm here now, but I can't get my MSN started!! ><

HII Mario! :3 I am here now! Let's get the party started. XD Oh...my MSN is working maybe yours should be too.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    *gets glomped* I am glad to see you too Mario. ^_______^

Yay! Stevo, I am glad you doing great. ^^ Awwww...maybe later, you can take a nap. ^^ I will be here tomorrow so. We have a lot day. YAYYYY!!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Awww...stupid typo!! ><; I hate it when I make those. I meant to put "We have all day." But I guess I was typing too fast and didn't check. Hence my typo. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hehehe...yeah sometimes I don't even know if I made one before is too late. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Goodnight Mario. ^^ Yep, tomorrow same time same place. XDD

Back