• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikastar/Lucy Fan Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    YAY! Welcome Stevo and Dark_Pikachu! =D Thank you so much. You have to wait until Bree, Effy, or MegaDitto to update the list. ^_______^

I am feeling the love that is around here. It is a great feeling!!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Aww...that was sweet. Thanks! ^^ See-ya later Dark_Pikachu!! Take care! ^______^

Last edited:

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    You deserve this club, pikastar. ^^ So, mind if I ask a question? What's your favourite Pok?mon that neither Ash, Brock, Misty, or May own/have owned? XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Thanks Digital Phoenix! ^^ My favorite Pokemon would be Lugia. ^^ It is one of my favorite Legendary Pokemon.

YAY! *huggles back* Welcome EVA01! You have to wait until Bree, Effy, or MegaDitto to be online again to update the list. ^___________^

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    That's not cheating. o_O; Mod powers are supposed to be used in order to help others. XD

So, um... pikastar, what's your favourite soft drink? XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Cool Thanks Digital Phoenix! Hmm...it has to be Coke. ^^ But I will drink anything as long it is not strawberry soda, root beer, and pineapple soda. Other than that I will also drink Pepsi and Mt. Dew. ^____^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hiya Dark_Pikachu!! You can call me Smiley if you want. That is what Blue Jasmine calls me. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Beacause they look so cute when they swim underwater. They are peaceful creatures. ^^

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Oh, the same. ^^ I used to carry stuffed dolphins around at primary school. XD I got teased. o.o I have nearly 10, all ranging in size. ^^

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    I'm going to PM Smiley about to create fanclub for her today... Bree beat me! Anyway,can I join,please Smiley's one of my best friends too. And she's very fun to chat with. Plus,she's really nice and sweet.

Back