• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikastar/Lucy Fan Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Allright BJ joined!! Thanks BJ!! ^______^

HI! Stevo and Bree!! *hugs* What is up? I am doing great. Just got up. XD

Oh my favorite breed of a small dog is the Chihuahua. They are so cute. ^^

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    HI pikastar!!^_^*hugs back*Not much is going on right now,so you haven't missed much.XD
    How did you find out about Pokemon and what made you become so obsessed with it?^^

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    *hugs back*Well not much is happening right now, I am gonna watch the Wynaut epi soon ^_^. Cus it downloaded really fast.

Pokemon_Veteran

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Okay here is the story: it was in Feb. 1999 at 9:00am. I was still living with my parents at the time(18 years old). I was just changing channels minding my own business til saw a nice looking cartoon(I didn't know it was a anime yet). I said "Whoa what is this? It is so great!" Then I realized it was Pokemon. I was watching "The Song of Jiggypuff"!! I got hooked right away when I saw Ash, Misty, Brock, and Team Rocket for the first time. Especially Ash. XD To me they look like real people. I can relate to them. ^^ And then on I just kept on watching. And the rest is history. =)

I am more into the anime than the games. Anime > Games XD

Allright! That is so cool Stevo. Let me know what you thought about it. ^^

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Well how I started is, I was browsing the TV schedule the day before it started and said "Mummy can I watch that^ and she let me so I did and I haven't stopped XD

Pokemon_Veteran

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow that is cool Stevo! I just saw it by changing channels. ^^ I am so glad that I did because if I didn't I wouldn't be here. Then I wouldn't have met you and everyone. I am so happy. ^^ *cries in joy*

I got to go now. ;-; I have to be at work at 2:45pm. But I will be back before 8:30pm. So I see ya later. ^___________^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am doing awesome MegaDitto thanks! I just got back from work. And you?

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    Hi again pikastar!!=D*Hugs again*How did work go?
    That is a cool story on how you found out about Pokemon^^
    I have another question!If you could be any pokemon,which one would you be?^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey Bree!! =D *hugs back* Well work was great. The time went so fast because we were a little busy. I am glad you enjoyed my story. ^^

If I could be any Pokemon what would I be? Hmm...I would be a Skitty! ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Man I love my club!! It is so Awesome!! I am having a great time. Thank you so much Bree, Effy, and MegaDitto! ^_______^ *is happy*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I know, but that is a very sweet gesture. ^^
    Oh wow I didn't realize I made 900 posts. Just 100 more to go. But anyway being with my best friends and talking about stuff(awesome stuff) is more important than my post count. ^______^

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    Yay!Congrats on getting 900 posts,pikastar!^^*Dances*
    I agree,friends are defintly more important than post count.^^
    Okay,what would you do if Ash lived near where you live?XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Thanks Bree!! *dances with you* But you and the rest of my best friends are important. *hugs Bree and everyone*

OMG! I would come up to him and hug him. Tell him that he is my idol, and he is awesome. And ask him if he has Pikachu with him, and ask him how is Misty and everyone are doing. Get his autograph and faint. XD Yep I tell you right now if they take Ash off the show, I will stop watching.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Yep. Wheeeeeeeeee! Congratulations, Smiley! ^-^ They shouldn't have taken Tracey and Misty off. XD They make such a good shipping [Orangeshipping]. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Thanks Kylie!! ^^ Yeah I just wish they kept everyone in the show. Don't make them minor characters(Tracey and Misty to name the few). Ash better not be the next in line. XD

Okies looks like I going to hit the hay. I need to be at work at 7am. ;-; You guys have a nice day/night. I will miss you guys. *hugs* I be back before 8:30pm. ^______________^

Back