• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikastar/Lucy Fan Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I don't even use Ebay though, lol. Aww you only got to see the first three parts? Darn, that is not cool. Hopefully there will be other people uploading the movie and it will be better quality.

Anyway...I can't stay. I have to get to bed. I have work very early in the morning. I hope you have a nice day. Bye! *waves*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am here. Uh...I could go on but I can't really stay for too long. I have to be back at work at 7am tomorrow. And it start my week of the busy. Work five days straight...all day shifts. So I could go on, but I really can't stay for too long.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    *sigh* Yep, it totally sucks. But that is how my schedule is. It might be my schedule for a while. I don't know how it is going to last. *shug* I really don't mind working early because I get off early, but for that I can't stay up. A win and lose situation. ><

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Don't say that. If only you were off Monday night, you would be able to see me. Because I don't need to work til 12:30pm on Tuesday...but snice you work Monday night...darn. And that is the latest time I work this coming week. ;_; *sigh* It isn't fair. I really hope maybe I could be off like the beginning or middle of the week...like be off Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays...not Saturday or Sunday. The problem is that they schedule me so early and when they schedule my days off they usually be at the end of the week. x.x

It is a mess. ._.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Oh the joy of work....I hate your job...it hates me and Mario...*dies as well*

Heya, I almost finished my brand new sprite comic, entitled "Pokemon Ghastly Tales", its gonna be a very awesome comic indeed, did you get Movie 8?

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    I agree Mario...luckily my College hours are like 3 hours at most except on friday which is a full day :P, So I will most likely see you later today Lucy, or rather tomorrow for you XD...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Aww...I know what you mean. I won't get to see you that much either, Kakashi(May I call you this?). You will see me after I get off from work which is mostly after 4pm. Except Tuesday and Thursday. But still it would be nice, they give me off the beginning or middle of the week. >>; Oh well...I hope it will get better. I hope, lol.

Oh why yes, I got the eighth movie. ^^ I watched it tonight. It was totally awesome. I got to hear everyone's old voices for the last time. I am going to watch the redub of the Mastermind Special sometime tomorrow. It came with the 8th movie.

Ooooh...I want to read your comic when you get done. ^^

Man, you guys beat me! You guys post too fast. XD

Mario, you will see me again. Don't worry. I will post as much in your club as I can.

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    No, we live too far away, lol. It is just we been chatting on MSN a lot and we build our friendship that way. I need to start chatting with you on MSN again. I miss chatting with you.

No, I was saying that to you. But you guys posted too fast...so I didn't get to edit my post. I won't get to see you(meaning chatting on MSN). I probably the only time I talk to you is here.

That is what I meant.

EDIT: Wait...okay...I think I am confusing you guys. Nevermind. Forget what I said above. Sometimes I don't know what I am talking about. x.x

That is what I get for posting too slow, lol.

Anyway, I better getting going. I hope you guys have a wonderful day. ^^ Bye for now. *hugs and walks away*

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow you would? Cool, so would I. Maybe someday it will happen. ^^ Anyway, I better go. *sob* Not fair...why tomorrow, why...

I hope you have a nice week Mario, and I will see you soon. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am so sorry Mario. *sniff* Maybe if I go to sleep as soon as I get home...and then wake up at night...that could work! But I proabably end up not waking up and the next day is here. Bah, I don't know what to do. ;_; I hope to see you soon.

Yay! I will Kakashi! And I will leave you a review. ^^

Raiyna! *hugs back* Wow...it is great to hear from you! I missed you too. Well I haven't been doing much except working a lot, lol. Well two weekends ago I went to a anime convention. It was totally cool! I got two plushies of Baykuya(Bleach), Winry(FMA), A Inuyasha T-shirt, and a Pillow that has the cast of Bleach on it. XD Totally cool. And I watched a few anime while I was there. So yeah it was great! That was the only thing exciting for me. Other than that...just same ol, same ol. Oh yeah, and I was so happy PC came back. XD

And that is all so far. How have you been doing?

Back