• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikastar/Lucy Fan Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Thanks for the link! I am going to check it out right now. ^__^ Well I could make one for you. But are you sure the other three people won't mind? And I don't know what title I will give for your club. Like should I put: "The Black Hedgehog/Kakashi Hatake Club"? How is that?

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Yes do that, since i'll be able to go back to Kakashi in November, and they won't mind ^_^

Oh and if by pixelart you ment the Rayquaza, I stated that was from Spriters Resource not by me XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh okay, so you didn't make the Rayquaza. Well it makes a nice feel to your comic. And the comic was pretty funny and totally awesome. I love the pixel art you did. And the story was great. ^^

Alright! Snice the title is okay with you and others don't mind, I will make a fan club for you. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh sorry about that. I fell asleep and then when I woke up, I knew I was still online, lol. But probably I was offline. And then I had to go for a walk. So yeah, I am back now.

I will make it now.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Omg, I totally love it! Man...you took my idea, lol. j/k I would love to make a banner like that. Have Satoshi in the picture and have a nice effect behind him.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    That is totally awesome. It looks great that is for sure. ^^

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Lol...I released the 2nd episode of my comic, lets see if you can guess the two new characters :P, and I think my clubby is dead >.<, can you talk to Kylie for me..I think shes mad at me...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Okay, well I am back after a two or three day hiatus. My computer was totally messed up! I couldn't get into my menus, click on anything, my screen kept on blinking in and out. And when it comes back on...my icons were totally messed up. I didn't know what to do...but I think I did something now. And it is fine now. Man that was totally scary...I thought it was something serious. I did something that made it better.

Anyway, how is everyone doing? ^^ I am doing fine now, before I wasn't. Now I am. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Uh...no because my computer was messed up. I couldn't download the episodes. ;_;

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Okay i'm just watching the last part of the last episode of Advanced Battle..it showed Ash vs May, wtf why o.O, and then Pikachu vs Elekible o.o, but it missed the last 10-20 seconds of the 2nd part.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Ah! I seen that one. Yeah I think everything was rushed in that one.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Watching first DP Episode! Heres first part for yah https://youtube.com/watch?v=7SzQbnWo40M&mode=user&search=

anywho...it seems Pearl's mum is a world class Co-Ordinator..all I know is she finds Ash's Pikachu from a synopsis...must watch rest of part 1, and the other two parts...her mum looks weird and on top of that on a sign it had route 201 and two towns in english writing o.o

EDIT: That was evil...this time it cut off the last 10-20 seconds of the first part >.<, ack it also did it on part two as well XD...anywho second episode Pikachu gets beat up by TR o.o..and possibly near the end or on episode 3 Hikari finds a fainted Pikachu ^^

Last edited:
    Back