• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikastar/Lucy Fan Club

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Yesterday overly joyful on how many Kite pictures i found. <3<3
    How about you? ^^

Awww your so sweet. ^-^ *Hugs*

I'll miss you alot when your away. ;-;
    But The wait makes it worth while when you return from your vacation. ^_______^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I heard about Kite. It is good?

Well I been working a lot, especially during the mornings. So I haven't been staying up late. Because I need to be there early in the morning. x_x I shouldn't be here right now, because I need to go back at 6am. And I work early on Tuesday too.

*hugs* I will see you very soon. I hope to see you sometime on Friday. ^__^ Yeah, I will miss you too when I am away. But I will be back soon.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well I hope you guys been doing good. As you can see it is been a week...sorry about that. I been working six days straight and I needed some rest to myself. Plus now I need to get ready for my trip.

So I wish you guys a nice Christmas and New Year. Have fun, I will be here til Thursday. I hope...

So I been doing okay, but very busy.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am back everyone. ^^ Thanks Stevo *hugs back* I can't wait to talk to you. ^__^ The trip was wonderful. It was the best one I was ever on. =3

Guess what? I am getting Cable internet. *points to sig*

AngelMina

+Im Back+
    Years
    LUCYYYYYYYYYY ^0^ *Huggles* OMG!!!! Long time no seeeeeeeeeeee! How is everything going? Happy New Years! Hey sorry Ive been so unactive here at pc, because of school and now I have my own forum to look after ^^; I just thought Id stop by!! ^-^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    OMG! YAY! How are you guys doing?! *hugs* Wow, yeah long time no chat. XD Happy New Year to you too. =3

I been doing really good. I am so happy right now. Because my life is finally will get better. No more worries. I got full time at my job! Got a cellphone, and I am getting cable internet! So it is all good. XD

And my trip rocked!

Thanks guys! Nice to see you again. ^___^

LoveLy MiSha

~Everfalling Sakura~
    Years
    Lucy-chan said:
    OMG! YAY! How are you guys doing?! *hugs* Wow, yeah long time no chat. XD Happy New Year to you too. =3

I been doing really good. I am so happy right now. Because my life is finally will get better. No more worries. I got full time at my job! Got a cellphone, and I am getting cable internet! So it is all good. XD

And my trip rocked!

Thanks guys! Nice to see you again. ^___^

Yay~~ I'm really happy that things are working out for you, Lucy-chan!~ ^-^ Congrats to youuu!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Thanks MiSha! ^^ It is, it is getting so better! Before I was struggling. Not anymore. =3 Here is a quote from a song I love.

"Sometimes we need to struggle to reach for something better"~Allen Anthony from Alright

Yep this quote is really true. I struggled with part time, but then I worked hard enough to get full time. So yeah I am going by this quote. =3

And plus now I am downloading anime. XD So far I am downloading a few epsiodes of Bleach. It is really, really good so far. ^^

Good to see you again MiSha! *hugs*

Last edited:

LoveLy MiSha

~Everfalling Sakura~
    Years
    It's great that things are getting better for you! I agree with the quote too. Sometimes life just works out that way, and that can be a good thing. It makes you stronger.

Bleach, ne? I've heard of that anime, but I've never seen it. Gosh, I need to watch more anime. But I what really have been doing is reading manga. XD

Good to see you too, Lucy-chan!~ *huggles back* ^-^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah that is very true. ^^ For now on I will follow that quote. XD

Oh cool! I been reading manga too. Like recently I got a few volumes of Ranma 1/2. I need to get vol 6 and 7 of Tsubasa. Haven't got them yet...*snaps fingers* I will though. Tsubasa is really good. I hope to watch the anime when it is available to download. XD But for now....the manga will do fine. ^__^

Can't wait. XD If you have a chance, get Tsubasa(manga). It is totally cool! The drawings are great! And the storyline is awesome!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    *tackleglomps back* ^___^

Hey Mandy! I am doing wonderful! How about you?

Wow, you read Ranma 1/2 too?! Awesome! Well I started from the end. Vol. 28-32. I did this because I also have the first few of the anime. And the first few of the manga is like the anime. I am still getting all of them, it is just I want to start backwards. XD It still make sense to me. I am not lost. Next I need to get vol. 27, 26, and 25. ^^

How about you? =3

LoveLy MiSha

~Everfalling Sakura~
    Years
    Lucy-chan said:
    Yeah that is very true. ^^ For now on I will follow that quote. XD

Oh cool! I been reading manga too. Like recently I got a few volumes of Ranma 1/2. I need to get vol 6 and 7 of Tsubasa. Haven't got them yet...*snaps fingers* I will though. Tsubasa is really good. I hope to watch the anime when it is available to download. XD But for now....the manga will do fine. ^__^

Can't wait. XD If you have a chance, get Tsubasa(manga). It is totally cool! The drawings are great! And the storyline is awesome!

I have Tsubasa!~ Great manga! So far I have 1-3. *sulks* My money keeps running out. XD Gahh...I need a job, but I'm not the right age yet. >:[

I hope to watch the anime too someday. But the manga's good enough for me. :p

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Renji said:
    Wow, Ranma is a big Anime then, meaning it is long?

Good to see you Lucy ^^
    Yep it is long. The anime has over 160 epsiodes and the manga is like over thirty volumes. ^^ It is really good. I am getting them all. Bwhahaha....*ahem*

I am so glad to see you too. *hugs* I will talk to you very soon. No worries.

Lovely MiSha said:
    I have Tsubasa!~ Great manga! So far I have 1-3. *sulks* My money keeps running out. XD Gahh...I need a job, but I'm not the right age yet. >:[

I hope to watch the anime too someday. But the manga's good enough for me. :p
    Yay! Awesome! Well that is pretty good, they are expensive. like $10.99 a volume. You will get the rest in no time. ^^ Just take your time. You will be sixteen in two years. Almost there. ^^
    Yeah if I don't find it to download, the manga will be fine for me too. =3 Well until the anime get here.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hi Mario. I am very sorry. ;; I been so busy. Working very late, had things to do. Yeah, working to 1am three times this week really takes a toll. Got to work to 1am tonight. >< But tomorrow I work til 5:30pm. But I think you are working. ;;

Do you work on Monday?

Back