• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikastar/Lucy Fan Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hi Mina! I know who you are! *hugs* Glad to see you. I like your new username. ^^ Go ahead and rejoin. Thanks a lot! ^__^ I am so glad you are back.

Hi Mario! Yes my club hit the 4000 "mark". Yay, for me! Thanks to you guys. Well I had to work last night and I was so tired so I turned in early. Sorry about that. I hope to see you tonight or sometime early this week.

Years
    Lucy-chan said:
    Hi Mina! I know who you are! *hugs* Glad to see you. I like your new username. ^^ Go ahead and rejoin. Thanks a lot! ^__^ I am so glad you are back.

Hi Mario! Yes my club hit the 4000 "mark". Yay, for me! Thanks to you guys. Well I had to work last night and I was so tired so I turned in early. Sorry about that. I hope to see you tonight or sometime early this week.
    So, did you get your schedule for the week? I was looking for it when I came back from work.

I want to know when you're on! I nearly killed myself last night! ><

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am sorry. I been doing other things that I haven't post anyting in my LJ yet. But I will tell you.

Tues. off
    Wed. 9:45am-6:15pm
    Thurs. 7am-3:30pm
    Fri. 7pm-1am
    Sat. off
    Sun. 2:15pm-8:15pm

Again I am sorry, I will post my schedule next time. It just that when I got off from work at 9:45pm last night, I was so tired. Plus I was I watched something on tv that was a wake up call for me. So I did a lot of thinking. So I slept on it. I will post about it in my LJ. It was a rude awaking for me. *sigh*

Years
    Lucy-chan said:
    I am sorry. I been doing other things that I haven't post anyting in my LJ yet. But I will tell you.

Tues. off
    Wed. 9:45am-6:15pm
    Thurs. 7am-3:30pm
    Fri. 7pm-1am
    Sat. off
    Sun. 2:15pm-8:15pm

Again I am sorry, I will post my schedule next time. It just that when I got off from work at 9:45pm last night, I was so tired. Plus I was I watched something on tv that was a wake up call for me. So I did a lot of thinking. So I slept on it. I will post about it in my LJ. It was a rude awaking for me. *sigh*
    I guess I'll find out what that TV thing is later. I hope it wasn't about Bush being a Jerk and starting a war with EVERYBODY on the planet or some **** natural disaster that might hit me or you.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Nah it wasn't about Bush or anyone. Let just say it is a show from The Learning Channel.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hi Mina! *huggles back* Aww thanks. She is totally awesome! I love her! XD She is the best JPOP/R&B singer in the world. X3 Glad to see you again. ^^

Hi Mario, yes I have. XD I remember this time. Man I wish I could go a anime convention. ><

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    OMG!!! You did! Good for you! XD I will get to know what you did when I read your LJ. ^^

Man...working five straight days this week...ugh! I have three more days to go. ><

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Thanks! I will be very happy when I get out of the store after 2:30pm. XD Aww you are not dumb, don't say that. I am so glad to see you! *hugs* OMG, tomorrow is here!! YAYAYAYAY! After 2:30pm...I AM FREE! WHAOOOOO!!! Finally! After working 8 hours for five days straight! It is here!! *is soo happy*

I am off Saturday and Sunday. =3 So that is a treat! I am just happy I survived. XDD

I been doing fine Mandy, I was wishing Friday to get here while I was working. And now it is here! Yippee! I won't mind working five straight days and get the weekend off...but I wish they gave me better times to work. Like I would love to work 6am to 2pm. But nope I got three days that I had to come in at 9am and work to six or something. D: I much rather come at 6am, get off at 2pm so I can get it over with. But that is how working in a grocery store works...schedules changes.

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay, glad to see you too Stevo! ^^ Hope to see you soon!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    *nods with you* XD

Well my mind is made up...I am going back to college. Probably this fall or next spring. I have to find out how much money I have to save to go back. I need to finish up my degree or start on a different one. More news about it to come...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Aww...sure you can! =D Welcome! *glomps back* You are such a sweetie. ^__^ You are awesome yourself.

Back