• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Pip, Pip Piplup!~ Piplup Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey guys, what do you think of this Empoleon art thing? It's one of my D/P Edits.

~A.R

Years
  • I totally want to piplup suit.
    I would go around school and hug random people. and no one would know who it was.

except maybe when they called out for attendance XD

XD niiice. Reminds me of something from Azumanga-Diaoh. Time for a new topic, What would your piplup eat? Berries/Poffins? Or maybe some macaroni & cheese or something? XD

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    yo ambellina not spamming or nothing but its safe to say this isnt as succesful as the water fan club u got up and running, all those who arent members of it i suggest joining it as its active ^^

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    * Gives a Piece of Potato Chips to Piplup * Like it? u r Telling to me to join ur Club Lil Piplup?

ok so this Piplup said that so .... Shall i join? and sorry Ambelina for being Inactive in the Water pokemon Fan Club....

Years
  • Hey, may i join? Piplup is the best starter of Gen 4, my fav, SO CUTE, and Dawns strongest poke! =] ill be very active, as long a the thread is active too XD

EDIT: SORRY! For reasons i cannot say, i wont be able to join this group. Sorry! =[

Ha I totally want to steal this suit XD

HAHA That is awesome. For some reason, Piplup seems like he is enjoying that XD

Last edited:

Mang0man

Janto SWAT opprative
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2009
    Can I join, I Really Like Piplup.... though i have reason to believe that it's evolutionary chain may be Nazis, but That is what I love about them :3
    HEIL EMPROLEON

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back