• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pirates of the Carribean

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Anyone seen it? i own it and i love it as you can see XD anyway they have the 2nd one coming out sometime in 2006 not really sure when cuz there isnt much on it, but if i can find where i saw it i'll post the link.

My Favorite character is Captain Jack Sparrow <3

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Pirates Of The Caribbean is one of my favorite movies and always will be. Jack rocks so hard. Much love to Captain Jack. <3 I have a poster of him hanging on my wall.

Savvy?

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Ive seen the movie before,it's not one of my favorites but it definitely is worth seeing. 2nd movie? That would be cool.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Holy crap XD Where are you finding all this info at? I havent heard anything about anymore movies :P

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    a second one, not gunna be as good as first. The firsts of things are usually the best but pirates of the caribean is boring. When i first watched it i thought t was such a good film but now...its a bit lame.

but a number 2. i hope kiera knightlys in it

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
    Years
    PotC is one of my favorite movies EVER! It always makes me laugh, and it's just so amazing.

Pirates of the Carribean

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
    I LOVE THE MOIVE!!! My fav charater is Captian Jack Sparrow!!!!*how come almost everyone loves Jack and not Will????? LOL, cas Jack is more cool and funny, in my word, the moive should be about Jack not Will!!!!!* LOL

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I liked that movie. My fav part was when that women saw the men as skeletons working.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Will wasn't as popular, for unknown reasons.

For me, it was simply because he isn't Johnny. <3

Back