• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.::Pita Ten Club::.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Well, they both have glassess and orange-ish hair... I guess they sort of act the same too.

Yay~ I just got the Pita Ten Official Fanbook Volume 1!!

Periwinkle~

oink.
    Years
    Ooh, I have that fanbook, too. I like the second one better, though. The first one's strange. ^^;

You know, Shima and Shia are the same person, so it doesn't matter what you call them (Well, it may, but you get my point...).

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Thank you very much, Mudkip-sama~

I still haven't gotten the second Fan-book though, so I guess I'm behind in the Pita Ten franchise. xD

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    The fanbooks are cute. They sort of put a spin on the stories you know from the original manga. (I also am reading Kamichama Karin, also by Koge Donbo... Anyone else reading it?)

Periwinkle~

oink.
    Years
    I've read it! I've only read 2 and 3 though.

The 3rd fanbook hasn't come out yet for America. They will be sometime in August or so. Walmart is ordering some or atleast that's when they might get them...

The 2nd fanbook is funnier than the 1st. That's why I like it better!

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Some of the art in the first fanbook is weird too. Kind of scary looking. xD My favorite story from the first one is the story by Hiroshi Ueda. I love his artwork.

Periwinkle~

oink.
    Years
    That one? I liked the one by Chimachi Kawarafugi (funnyness) and the one by Mari Matsuzawa! Mari's drawings sort of looked like the real thing!

Kirii

Future Username: Kirii
    Years
    NYAHHH! I MUST JOIN!!! Pita Ten is my liffe..... xD
    I like Nya and Shia. I love my little devils...=3
    The fanbooks are cute. They sort of put a spin on the stories you know from the original manga. (I also am reading Kamichama Karin, also by Koge Donbo... Anyone else reading it?)
    OOH! OOH! I read Kamichama Karin! I Love Kazune and Himeka!!! I have the 2nd and 3rd one!
    As for Pita Ten, I have #1, 3, 4 (kinda gross), 6, 8!!! And the second fanbook.

Last edited:

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    I only have the first Kamichama Karin novel, but I have all of the Pita-Ten books... Has anyone heard any news on it being licensed?

Back