• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.::Pita Ten Club::.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    I'm going to look into the Pita Ten anime being lisenced and dubbed. Has anyone heard anything about it though (su)?

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2007
    I love these kinds of animes~ I was wondering if i could join the fanclub. =)

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2007
    Thanks for letting me join. ^______~

My favorite character is deffinetly Misha~ ;D

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Yuppers ~ su!

Also, I saw the first episode of Pita Ten in Japanese. My comments: Ohmygosh Misha has the cutest voice ever! If they dub the series, her voice will probably sound bizarre. Kotarou seems a lot colder in the anime than in the manga, and Koboshi isn't as chibi... But she is WAY more annoying. But the animation is amazing and the Opening Theme "Wake Up Angel ~Negaimashite ha Mugen Nari~" is amazing. It totally fits the series. The first episode also plays out a bit differently than the first chapter of the manga, but I still caught a bunch of memorable moments in there >> When Misha was protecting Kotarou from the soccer ball. XD

It's definantly worth seeing in Japanese.

Periwinkle~

oink.
    Years
    Yeah, that theme song is stucks in my heads. Misha says 'Tee hee hee' more in the Anime than the Manga. Plus, the Anime is more... "potty-mouthed' than the Manga... ^^'

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    XD Yeah, that is true... But the anime seems a little more appealling than the manga. It sucks you in more in the very begining... And it's kawaii~
    +That's a plus~

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Oh my gosh, I just realized I was in this club ;x I'm ever so sorry! ^^; Hmmm...it seems I am the banner maker O: What would you like specifically on the banner? I could make it today if you tell me what you specifically want on it ^^;

Btw, what is the current topic as of now? *anime sweatdrop*

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Oh, the first episode of the anime? I've seen the whole anime, it was really kawaii ^_^ but I prefer the manga since it was just more realistic in my opinion.

I like the opening song in Pita Ten, I have it on my mp3 player <3

Back