• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.::Pita Ten Club::.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Hi everybody.Look what I found!

.::Pita Ten Club::.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    I need to get around to watching the second episode of the anime... -sighs- I never have time to search for it. XD

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Alright then, I'll get working on it ^_^ but wait...the size! What should it be? If it's too big people won't put it in their sigs @___@

I have all the episodes of the anime ;D I could upload it for you so you can download and watch it if you want :3

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Shugotenshi no Bakura said:
    ...I have all the episodes of the anime ;D I could upload it for you so you can download and watch it if you want :3
    Thanks, but no thanks. I found quite a few of the episodes on YouTube. When I'm done there, I might very well come crawling to you begging for more Pita Ten... XD

Periwinkle~

oink.
    Years
    I don't think they have episodes 10 and over... Dumb YouTube, they keep deleting the better episodes.
    It doesn't really matter about how big it is. Just something between the PC rules...

Hantsuki

Years
    Alright then ;D

I don't really like the quality of YouTube and they don't always have all the episodes so I just download it myself XP

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    The quality isn't that good, actually. (Now that you mention it... XD)

And they also have Episode 11, Mudkip_luv... Are the episodes after 10 better?

Hantsuki

Years
    I personally think the episodes get better, but there are some exceptions. Most of the episodes after 10 are better imo.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    I don't like the ending few volumes of the manga. The series just went from "have-a-super-fun-kawaii-time" to "angst-angst-angst". It's kind of a drastic change if you think about it.

Periwinkle~

oink.
    Years
    I love the episodes after 14. The15th one (I think it's the one where Sacchan and Nya fight eachother in most of the episode) is funny!

Yeah, the Manga... The 8th one is so sad. >.<

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu

Rather Boring
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2007
    It really is. It's the first manga to make me actually cry. Then I cried at like every other sad manga. Pita-Ten sort of set the "crying-for-all-sad-parts-in-manga" trend. XD

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    They are really sad... *sigh* But that just means that it was even better because it can trgger your emotions. You feel bad for the characters. XD

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Mudkip_luv said:
    Ex_oh, would you like to be co-owner? You seem to be most active this month...
    Sure, works for me!! I just got an idea. Every month, you should give out an award to each member of the club. Like just random made up ones. That would be fun.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Only for the people who actually still come here. Like, four people. I could make an award for you, you make one for me. It works out... Well. I could also do one for pink-tiger and you do one for Shugotenshi no Bakura. Or whatever. XD

Back