• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • i'll try that, i hope it's good dragonfree well... from you i'm guessing it will be excellent.

woah... it is excellent. 10/10, i've tried creating sprites with it, its awesome! you RAWK!!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    whell ive desided its time people had a bird catcher back sprite so i made onePixel Art Lounge i know its needing a little work here and there but im not finshed
    comments plz this took a while

Years
  • Rate, please.
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge

And those look nice, Kyogretrainer.

Years
  • Your sprites are about 9/10. The only problem is the spiky hair in the front is smaller on the backsprites. Make it a bit larger.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    Shadow Scizor said:
    Your sprites are about 9/10. The only problem is the spiky hair in the front is smaller on the backsprites. Make it a bit larger.
    ok il try and fix most of the hair thanks 4 letting me know:D
    (edit)does this look better Pixel Art Lounge i also fixed the back hair

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    Swizzler121 said:
    I just finished the sprite, PLZ give me feedback on this one!!

Pixel Art Lounge

could I have an ounce of feedback? if you don't know who he is he's the rocket member from pokemon 4ever.

Years
  • kygore trainer said:
    ok il try and fix most of the hair thanks 4 letting me know:D
    (edit)does this look better Pixel Art Lounge i also fixed the back hair
    Those are better. :)
    I redid the Viprong, and I animated it, too. Rate both, please.
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge

Swizzler, that looks pretty good. I don't know if the yellow part on the head is a helmet or not because I haven't seen the movie, but if it's hair, it's too flat. If it is a helmet, it looks great.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    the yellow part is the helmet, I don't really understand the name, it says he's IRON MASKED, but his helmet is gold :~o

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    Shadow Scizor said:
    Those are better. :)
    I redid the Viprong, and I animated it, too. Rate both, please.
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge

Swizzler, that looks pretty good. I don't know if the yellow part on the head is a helmet or not because I haven't seen the movie, but if it's hair, it's too flat. If it is a helmet, it looks great.
    whell it looks much better id give the non animated one 8/10 or 9/10
    and animated 9/10

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    The legs look a bit spred out, and the head is kinda big, also the claws on the bottom hand look a little off, so I'll give you 8/10 for the rest being awsome, will anybody else rate my OW?

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Shadow Scizor said:
    I edited my scratch Manyula a bit, rate please.
    Pixel Art Lounge

It looks much better. It could still use some major work though. The proportions or anatomy is a little off. The hands are the things that sticks out the most. They are unusually big.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    no

Pixel art can be much bigger then that
    *agrees* I've seen full page Pix arts.
    could I get rated on this:
    Pixel Art Lounge

its a mettaur dressed up as Forte, there are plenty more where that came from, this is just one of my favorites. (for the 99.9% of you who dont play megaman, forte is bass, and bass is evil. Mettaurs are the most common enemies)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back