• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Here's something I call "Tyrantile". Rate please.
    Pixel Art Lounge

Years
    Try erasing the lines where the shoulders and legs meet the body...to me, those make it look like it's some sort of doll or toy. O.o

Also - not something that needs to be fixed, but a suggestion: either darken the outline a little, or make it a green that has a bit more yellow in it, so that it fits a bit better with the sprite's main colors.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    ...Here's a screencap from my newest hack; <rate the sprite>.

Pixel Art Lounge

It probally would've looked better if it wasn't made with Machamp's platte.
    (And the wings may upsidedown, but I imaging when it flies they point down-&-outward.)

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Shadow Scizor said:
    This better? I got rid of the lines.
    Pixel Art Lounge

Hmm...is it just me or is the light source here not consistent? Hmm....maybe it is me because Cowrie is a stickler for that. :\ I dunno, it looks to me like the shading on the midsection should be reversed. It isn't a bad sprite though. It could use some touching up, but overall it looks pretty good. What really excites me though, is that you seem to be progressively getting better, Shadow Scizor. Keep at it :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back