• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Signomi said:
    Depending on the brightness of your monitor, the shade would differ between black or just a darker shade of blue. And in this case, mine only showed a darker blue.
    But, the dark blue contrasts with the colour of the line before it, making it look darker.

Years
    hi can some1 make or tell me where to get overworlds for
    Pixel Art Lounge

Years
    Here's all of my best sprites!:D

Pixel Art Lounge

(This is my best work, it took me about two hours to finish this! The left one is the original, the right one is my edited version!)

Pixel Art Lounge

(These are the life icons of the Sonic Characters in Sonic Advance 3 style!)

Pixel Art Lounge

(This is a Pokemon Silver version Shadow Lugia!)

Pixel Art Lounge

(This a Pokemon Gold version Shadow Ho-oh!)

Pixel Art Lounge

(This is Team Super Sonic advance style!)

Pixel Art Lounge

(This is a Pokemon Trainer Card, I also am a member at Serebii.net forums and this is a specialty at the fan art request section!)

Pixel Art Lounge

(Just simply a flying Advance Super Tails sprite, but the Tails sprite is a edited Flying Tails from Sonic Advance 3 when he's holding the hammer!)

Pixel Art Lounge

(On my Trainer Card, you may have noticed that the Jirachi sprite is different than you would find in the regular Pokemon RPGs, thats because the sprite was made on a website called pokesho.com, what I did was colour it with it's shiny colours!)

So what do you think?

D-jo4000

Gamemaster. Pokeruler
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    well here goes mudkip, i hope its going to be the best my work yet
    Pixel Art Lounge
    the anatomy is very limpid and you used wwwwwwwwaaaaaaayyyyy to much black. THe shading is okay but could use work

D-jo4000

Gamemaster. Pokeruler
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    Pixel Art Lounge
    this is my picture of some guy's head. His hair is a bit messed up but i think it turned out nice

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Signomi said:
    EgiFuX: I wouldn't really call that Pixel Art, just a mere MS Paint drawing. :/ Try to only post your pixelized work rather than anything else.

Nusegi: Perhaps reposting the sprite would be beneficial.

Anyway:

Pixel Art Lounge

Head of Hinata, can't really say it's finished yet, I may do her body if I see it fit, but for now, all I have is her head done.
    I'm loving the shading and anatomy, but I feel the dithering in the pupils is slightly unnessicary.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Hero of legend said:
    Here's all of my best sprites!:D

Pixel Art Lounge

(This is my best work, it took me about two hours to finish this! The left one is the original, the right one is my edited version!)

Pixel Art Lounge

(These are the life icons of the Sonic Characters in Sonic Advance 3 style!)

Pixel Art Lounge

(This is a Pokemon Silver version Shadow Lugia!)

Pixel Art Lounge

(This a Pokemon Gold version Shadow Ho-oh!)

Pixel Art Lounge

(This is Team Super Sonic advance style!)

Pixel Art Lounge

(This is a Pokemon Trainer Card, I also am a member at Serebii.net forums and this is a specialty at the fan art request section!)

Pixel Art Lounge

(Just simply a flying Advance Super Tails sprite, but the Tails sprite is a edited Flying Tails from Sonic Advance 3 when he's holding the hammer!)

Pixel Art Lounge

(On my Trainer Card, you may have noticed that the Jirachi sprite is different than you would find in the regular Pokemon RPGs, thats because the sprite was made on a website called pokesho.com, what I did was colour it with it's shiny colours!)

So what do you think?

Well the Pikachu is ok i guess, the Sonic stuff is just ripped but meh...and that Jiraichi you could get arrested for that....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back