• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Project: Revamp GSC

Years
    Take Muk, too.

I made him a while back, before I'd joined the community. Anyway, enjoy!

Edit:
    And I'll throw in Electrode, too:

Last edited:

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Shenjislover, is my Feraligatar excepted???

DO NOT SPELL SHINJI WRONG. *fangirl attack*

Anyway, I didn't do Haunter because the sprite has issues with me, but I've done Gengar. I kinda had to modify the shading and the anatomy (especially the spike-things on its head), but I didn't do anything TOO major... Hope you like it! ^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Azumi, the outlining on your Gengar is pretty scratchy. You'll need to make some major modifications to the spikes especially.

JollyRoger, because we already have a Feraligatr, I won't be using yours. However, you're free to make a Croconaw if you wish.​

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Okay. I got half an hour left. I'll see what I can do.

EDIT: I've redone the spikes. But what do you mean by "scratchy"?
    I also did Elekid. It's not that good, I think. Especially the claws. :(

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I agree; Elekid's claws need work. Also, the outline around Elekid's spark plugs are too black.

I already explained to you what scratchy meant via VM, but I don't know whether I did a good job of it or not. . ^^"​

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    So, I redid the stuff.

At first I didn't remember what the "spark plugs" were, then later I sparked a plug in my head when I looked at the "head"... XDDDDDD (Pun not intended.)

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Oh, I'm sorry Spherical Ice, I didn't see you. My bad.

Anyway, your Electrode is accepted, but your Muk needs some work, especially around the fingers and general arm. It looks to be bulging out.

Azumi, that Gengar still needs work around the head. Make those 'hairs' way more spiky.​

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    JollyRoger, your Mewtwo is excellent. Unfortunately, we're not doing shinies as of now. But the regular is accepted.

Spherical Ice, no. The outlines are too scratchy.​

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Long story short: All accepted except for Croconaw. You'll need to fix the spike on Croconaw's head, KageX.​

Back