• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Project: Revamp GSC

Tunaboy88

Special Beam Cannon!!!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    well heres Porygon :)

Before:
    Pixel Project: Revamp GSC

After:
    View attachment 45855
    what do you think :)

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Well, there's no highlighting. . And the outline is still all black. Sorry, but I can't accept this. .​

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Solebro said:
    which series/game do you want the sprites to be FROM ?

Already answered that question, as you can see here:

1. Are we doing Gold, Silver, Crystal, or all three? If so, I would probably edit the layout to make sure people know from which game was one Pokemon already done.
    2. Which color pallettes do you want us to use? FR/LG, D/P/Pl?
    SL said:
    1) Doesn't matter, whichever.
    2) Preferably Platinum.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    If you didn't notice, I was the one that stopped arguing in the first place. And, regardless of what you just said, I did, in fact, take his advice. I've improved the list but, of course, you didn't even bother to check. =/ I was simply saying, with how rude he was being, I didn't care about what else he had to say. I ended that conversation and now, I'm also ending this one.​

You were also the one to start it. I still don't see why Electabuzz wasn't accepted outside of your ridiculous personal grudge against me.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    That Entei look mediocre at best. It was just a recoloring since you didn't even try to sharpen the lines on Entei's body. You can have Raikou and Suicune after you fix up Entei. Kay? ^^

And, yes, TunaBoy, you can have Kingdra.​

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Lookin' better than your other ones! But you still need to change the outline. It's all black, but the outline on the DPPt sprites are both black and really dark pink.​

Back