• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixels, including numerous greatly animated sprites.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    The 100 Mega Shock's really big Pixels, including numerous greatly animated sprites.

Newest Additions

All the cool kids are doing it.

Things that are scratch:

Spoiler:

Things that aren't scratch:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    So I was going through my old stuff again and came across another concept for some simple, higher-resolution FR/LG (With some HG/SS influence on the trees, grass & dirt) tiles, presumably to be used with that large overworld sprite.

e: This is what happens when I'm bored, have a random idea, and spend half an hour:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    Hey, it's one of those fancy sprite thingies again:

This one is fresh from lining and colouring, thus lacking that snazzy animation stuff.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Why is there a highlight on its right shoulder blade? Wouldn't the direction of the light source cover it up with shadow. In addition, the tail directly behind the body should have a bit more shadow on it, don't you think?

Also, its right elbow doesn't really seem like an elbow at all, it sorta just curves there.

Anyway, along with the other sprites from your super secret project, I think its pretty tops. I love the amount of detail you put on the heads.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    Of course, my super secret project that nobody knows about.

Also now that I consider it the tail's shading was kinda thrown together quickly.

where we're going, we don't need elbows.

The more eagle-eyed views here may be able to figure out where the reference poses for that sprite originated from.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    So yeah I changed this stuff like 4 days ago but never got round to uploading it.

Watch this space for more fresh and exciting pixels.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    Those of you who have been watching this space can rejoice, for I have fresh and exciting updates.

Last edited:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Those of you who have been watching this space can rejoice, for I have fresh and exciting updates.

Wow, you really are amazing at spriting. XD

Anyway, the new sprite looks amazing. The only thing I can fault about it (and this is probably debatable) is that the right foot looks slightly... dodgy? I don't know, but it looks a little bit off, as if a bit of it is missing... Also, this isn't really a problem as it might be your spriting style, but the outline is quite bright. :P Apart from that, it is very well made. :D I wish I had your spriting skills. XD

Years
    I must say, you are quite the pixel artist, everything in your gallery looks solid.
    I'm guessing the side-posed ones such as electabuzz and Dageki are for a fighting game?
    Anyhow great job and keep up the good work.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    Dageki's sprite is unrelated to the earlier ones and just shares a common source of reference for the pose.

The rest are still top-secret.

Years
    Wow, your stuff is awesome, you 'SUPERSECRETPROJECTHIDDENUNDERYOURBEDNEXTTOTHEOLDCHEESESAMMICHTHATWASASCIENCEPROJECTFROMTHE3RDGRADE' remind me of street fighter.

Years
    Fabulous as usual. I especially love Metagross; the inside if the X could do with a bit more aa though, don't you think? I can't stop looking at it though o.o

Back