• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Pixilate Sylveon Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight Latias

Attention to all Pokemon Trainers who are on my List i will be online for the next 3 hours please Pm or message me here if you are available for the Sylveons!

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Oh hello dear, can I have one? I have some 5IV flawless to trade if you want :)

Starlight Latias

Oh hello dear, can I have one? I have some 5IV flawless to trade if you want :)
    Sure you can~!, the Giveaway has been kinda slow the last 2 days so i'm happy to add another Trainer to the wonderful world of Sylveons!, i will add you to the list~!, is there any Nickname you want to give it?

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Sure you can~!, the Giveaway has been kinda slow the last 2 days so i'm happy to add another Trainer to the wonderful world of Sylveons!, i will add you to the list~!, is there any Nickname you want to give it?

Humm I am not good at nicknamed so no thanks :P

Starlight Latias

Well, I can right now if they are ready :p
    I prepared 10 of the for the list~!, i can breed more later but i have like 5 left?, anyway~!, i will add you now! c:

Starlight Latias

Thanks but I lost :3 I'm pretty bad at battles XD

Anywya, I've added you! :) Ready when you are!
    Not everyone is good at battles!, i have a pretty even win lose rate myself XD., i'm going online now~!

Starlight Latias

I didn't knew what you wanted in return, so I traded a 6 iv Vulpix, egg moves, luxury ball. Is it okay?
    i didn't see your message until after the trade XD, i can always use more 6IV pokemon for breeding i can make a new Maggie now~!

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    Thank you for being so generous to all these people.

I would love a Sylveon too. May I have one in exchange for the shiny?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back