• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Pixilate Sylveon Giveaway~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight Latias

Thank you so much, sylveon is a god fairy pokemon.
    No Problem!, I enjoy giving Pokemon to people mostly the ones without any really good Pokemon but i think everyone deserves a little cute girly Sylveon you know? ;3

Years
    Hi Starlight Latias! I have no need for your Sylveon, but I have a surplus of shiny Pokemon. Would you like to have one in exchange for one of your Sylveons? I'm a competitive player so I'm sure I will find use for it! :)

Starlight Latias

Hi Starlight Latias! I have no need for your Sylveon, but I have a surplus of shiny Pokemon. Would you like to have one in exchange for one of your Sylveons? I'm a competitive player so I'm sure I will find use for it! :)
    Sure!, Shiny Pokemon are adorable!, well most are... but sure!, i will add you and put you on the list now! ;3

Years
    I sent you a Skype contact request so I don't have to spam your thread with posts. I've got quite a number of shinies for you to pick from, so just add when you're ready and I'll run down the list! ^^

Starlight Latias

I sent you a Skype contact request so I don't have to spam your thread with posts. I've got quite a number of shinies for you to pick from, so just add when you're ready and I'll run down the list! ^^
    Added!

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2016
    Hey sorry I haven't posted in a while, but is it okay if we do this over the GTS?

Starlight Latias

Hey sorry I haven't posted in a while, but is it okay if we do this over the GTS?
    I don't trust anyone not to steal it, i'm Terra if you can add me, i added you i'm on now

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back