• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PK Dark; The old turned new. PG-13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
    I stoped. Can I trust her... No... I can't trust anyone... Maybe... I turned to look at her. "Of course..." After all, she never said my whole story.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2016
    OCC: All right, Asayake, you took way to much control over my character. I don't mind you making a few comments with him and even a few actions, but if you do, make sure it is in character. Shade would have been really, really, ticked by the fact of you stepping in on his battle. I know I do not post very often, and if it necessary of my character to act for yours to then by all mean act for me. Just make sure it is how my character would act. Sorry for the outburst by the way, nothing against you.

Shade Woods

"No, I thank you for your aid but it was not asked for or deserved. If I need the help of another to fight then I will never be ready. I wish you luck on your own journey. Come on Calloway, we need to be on our way."

Shade, not waiting for his protest and farewell, turned on the boy and left. His face filled with a mixture of anger and depression.

"How dare he do that. It was our fight. He could have been hurt. All because I am to weak to finish a battle."

He was just trying to help. We were not doing so well if you had not noticed.

"We weren't doing so well our first fight either, but we didn't need someone to protected us then either."

Calloway shook its head. You know, you can't do everything by yourself. You will need some help at times.

"I if need help to do what I am trying to do then training to be a strong trainer is pointless."

Don't say that, everyone needs help at....

The rest of Calloway?s thoughts were lost in the red energy that surrounded and pulled him into his pokeball.

"I am not everyone."

Shade continued to walk, the pain in his shoulder still strong, aimlessly down the road.

White_Winter_Wolf

Sasuke's Female Reincarnation!
    Years
    I sighed, "Okay. My mother had cancer. Se died when i was ten. My father, well, he wasn't the nicest man around. Okay, forget the politeness, my otou-san was a baka, kisama who didn't give a kuso about anyone and called me a shimatta maka!" I shouted switching to japeness without noticing. "And worse of all he was an ecchi like the rest of the male population! He abused me and hit me. He threw bottles at me and made advances on me. Yappari, so I ran away to Professor Oak. He went to jail." I sighed, fearing the last part. "And he just broke out."

OOC: Here's a guide for what she said.
    otou-san= father
    baka=i diot
    kisama= B****rd
    Kuso= s***
    shimatta= d***
    maka= b***h
    ecchi= pervert
    Yappari= "I knew it would happen."
    Going to bed so I'll be off for awhile. Control her.

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
    "Wow... I'm sorry..." I tilted my head and stared at the ground. "And ya'... I understood... My life... Well." I looked back up at her. "My Mom and Dad disappeared when I was seven... My dad was one of Oak's closest friend's and... I am his God son... I ran away when I saw Oak claim my Dad's work as his own. I've been wandering ever scice. Going from town to town with Blaze takeing what I could find. I've been on the run from cops scince I was 12... I've goten into countless fights... And... That song... My mother always sang it to me... But thats not important... I met the pokemon from that song when I was eight..."I couldn't belive what I just told her. "I saved it from Rocket's... And in return it granted me the abilty to not feel physcal pain.. and the abilty to heal... At a price..." I turned around and continued walking as she leaned closeer to me. "The Rocket's from yesterday were after my package... Which might of been from my... MY Dad..." We continued walking along in the forest. "And after I drop you off in Pewter, I'll be back to my usal, pettie crime to survive and city hopping."

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
    I laughed, and smiled again at the question. "I knew he was alot of things, but thankfully I never knew his as that." There was a long scilence. "Ya' know your the first person I ever travled with." She smiled lightly. "Pewter's a great city, I know it inside and out, I'll take ya' to a great little place I know of and we can have dinner there... That is if you want to of course?

White_Winter_Wolf

Years
    "I love too. The only thing I'm worried about in Pewterm is the rumors about their gymleader. I pervert, I've heard." I smiled and paused at a calm looking river. "Hey, you mind if we stop here? I haven't bathed since I left Pallet, and I feel disgusting." I said a blush on my cheeks.

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
    OOC: Asayake, Nate why arn't you guy's postin?

BIC:

"Actualy the leader Trina is really nice. She got me out of a big mess once." She stoped in front of a river, and she asked if we could stop. "Er... I don't see why not but if we do were gonna have to set up a camp." I stared back at her waiting for a resopnce. "I'll tell ya' what, I will go find us a good spot and set it all up. That is if it is alright with you?"

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2016
    OCC: I had a lot of stuff to do latly. Also, it takes me awhile to write my posts.

Shade Woods

Shade was feeling quite horrible as he walk through Route 1. He really wasn't sure where he was anymore. He had stopped paying attention awhile back. A thick depression was hanging on him to add to it. He had not just been beaten. He had been beaten badly. So bad that another had to step in and protect him. So bad that he passed out afterwards and that same person had to save him again.

How am I supposed to defend those I love if I can't even fight to save myself?

Shade's injured shoulder was becoming irritated. Soon it would begin to swell, and if not treated, become infected. Shade had already started to gain a fever from it. This had two effects on him. First, it made it harder for him to walk. Shade was beginning to stumble through the woods.

Hehe, maybe I should have accepted that trainer?s offer, heheehe.

The fever was also having an effect on Shade's mind. He was starting to see images. Some of them were flashes from his past while others were just apart of his imagination. Shade stumbled in his own mind as he tried to find his way. That is when he heard voice beside him.

"Aww, poor Shade, to weak to fight. Don't worry. I will save you. It is just a weak pidgey anyways. I won't even break a sweat." The boy from before sat a few feet away. "You had better been glad I wasn't with that gang that night. Your sister would have never seen the light of day."

Shade, anger in his eyes, attempted to tackle the boy but went right through him and hit the ground.

"And neither would have you." The voice was now coming from behind him. Shade turned, but instead of seeing the boy, Shade saw his sister. Her face was pointed towards the ground and her straight black hair covered her features from Shade's view.

"Amanda!"

She lifted her face and her eyes penetrated into Shade's. They were as black as night with no soul in them.

"Don't speak my name, Shade. You have not earned the right to yet." Amanda's voice was cold as she spoke. "You left me Shade. You left me to die. You have much to do before you are cleared from what you did."

Shade was stunned by his sister?s words, but she was right. He was not worthy yet.

"I will never give up until you forgive me, Amanda. Nothing will stop me. Nothing can stop me..."

"...Except a pidgey. Do you really think you will ever be good enough Shade?" Amanda was gone and in her place stood an image of himself. "You have much work to do, and a long way to go."

Shade's hand moved to his pocket and felt the locket Amanda had given him. "I will do the work and walk the miles, and anything that gets in my way will wish it never heard the name of Shade Woods."

The image smiled," Then get off the ground and let's get to work."

Shade opened his eyes to find himself leaning against a tree. A fresh bandage had been place on his shoulder and the pain that existed before was gone. Shade did not question what had happened. Instead, he felt the chain in his pocket again and said a short prayer for his family. Then, he pulled out Calloway's pokeball and unleashed him.

Have you finally come to your senses Shade?

"Yes, for once I think I have. Come on Calloway, we have work to do."

Taking a look around, Shade figured out where they were.

"The city should be just over this hill. Once we get there, we can really start our journey."

That sounds good to me Shade.

With that, the two of them continued to walk towards Viridian City.

White_Winter_Wolf

Years
    "You do that. I am taking a bath." I said and watched him walk away. When I was sure he wasn't there I through of my clothes and jumped into the refreshing water. It felt so good! I rinsed my short hair and started to simply relax. Then I saw him. A rocket hidding in the trees. Lookung right at me. "AHHHHHH! Ecchi!"

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
    OOC: Crap seems like I gota do alot of editing :p Iwill fix in a miniute, or could you have Blaze blast him or somthing let me know.

She agreed and proceded to the river, I stared at her as she walked away in a flirtious fashion. Her head began to turn to look back and I turned and walked away. **** she is beatifull... I walked through the wood's looking for a clearing, leaveing Blaze behind to keep an eye on her. I found a perfect clearing, a few yards from the river. I drop my bag and began to pick up some stick's then it hit me... DAM* IT!!! I'm such an idiot... She's to perfect to sleep in such ruin like this... There has t be somthing I could do... I quickly rummanged through my bag and pulled out my Cotton jacket. It had been a gift from my mother. I had alwaysed used it when I got scared or worried, it was my most prized posetion. I kissed it then laid it on a pile of leaves I raked into a bed. I then took off my shirt, leaving on just my old somewhat ripped white tee shirt. I took my blue shirt and walked to the river's edge. And there she was emursed in the water. I quickly snaped out of it by shaking my head and I dipped the shirt in and ringed it out, cleaning it. I dried it out well, and packed it full of leave's, tied it and placed it on the bed I had made. There it was a bed not quite fit for someone of her statue, but it was the best I could do none the less.

Last edited:

White_Winter_Wolf

Years
    "Grrr..." I couldn't reach my pokeballs on the bank and the rocket was apporoaching with a smug look on his face. I swam under water and looked around. I couldn't swim againest the current fast enough to get away. And if memory served me right, swimming with it was suicide. I'd get caught in the water fall. I then say a sharp rock on the ground. I grabbed it and held it at the ready. The rocket jump in the water. I hopped above and threw it. It hit his chest. He fell unconsious in the water. I pulled out the rock and nodded at it's sharpness. "I think I'll keep this."
    I hopped out of the water and quickly change into my orginal outfit. I used some string from my bag and strung the rock on it to make a necklace. "ouch!" I cut me on the palm. I wrapped a bandage on my hand and tied on my new necklace. I walked towards Curtis.

OOC: I handled it!

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
    OOC: Nice :p

BIC:

I laid down in a mess of leaves I racked up in a hurry, holding the package above my head. What could it be... I sit really from dad? I doubt it but still... Why didn't I open it. These thoughts plagued my mind while I was waiting for Liz to return. I could't belive I was going to let someone else use my mothers coat. I tossed the package up and down continusly. I heard her coming and sat up. She walked wit such grace just as beatifull as ever.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2016
    OOC: I had a Basketball game tonight. I might try to put something up later.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2016
    OOC: If you are bored, try doing something like I did. Post something without interaction with other players. It helps to develop your character and writing abilities.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back