• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PK Love! The Mother 1,2,&3 fanclub

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    the singing monkey, yes, the canary, if you're talking about the little birds, then no, I don't know where to return it, hold on, I'm gonna go get it.

Pocchama01

Dark and Psychic Type Trainer
    Years
    Ya the canary one is left of Podunk after you get the baby canary from the store (but it might be a bit hard to find :\)

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    yu, that's where I am right now, there's a canary outside the village, is that her?

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Malkner

Falkner in witness protection.
    Years
    Poccha, you should use the Onyx Hook to take Loid to Magicant. Then talk to the swimming cat.
    After you train him, ya gotta go to Duncan's factory to get the rocket and use it to blow up rocks.

And I like that Ninten (or Ninty, as he's called in the remake XD) has no offensive PSI. Makes it seem more PSI-ish if all Ninten has is normal PSI stuff (Thaumaturgy, telepathy, teleportation, et cetera). With the other two games, it's almost as if PSI was replaced with magic, the one thing Nintendo deliberately tried to avoid with MOTHER.

Pocchama01

Years
    (In response to Zero-The Hero Of Light) You aren't too far away from where I am. You might want to level up a lot soon because soon the enemies are gonna get better.

I have been training loid in Magicant, but what does the swimming cat do?

Last edited:

Pocchama01

Years
    Right now I'm in Duncan's Factory and my Levels are Ninten Lvl. 20 and Loid Lvl. 14.... Do you think I'm ready to move on?

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    Welcome wobbuffet, sorry if I misspell your name, I'm on the DSi browser, so I can't add you to the list, but I will as soon as I get home.
    Remember to stay active and have fun!
    EDIT: OK, You're added now ^_^

Last edited:

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    I'd also like to join! I mean... I AM one of the main characters of Mother 3! XD

Anyways... Mother 3 is obviously my favorite, but I like all the Mother games. Mother 3 is the only one I've been able to finish though.

Pocchama01

Years
    Ya, Mother 3 was the only one I have finished as well... I am on the final boss of earthbound though. Hes giving me some major trouble :(

Malkner

Falkner in witness protection.
    Years
    I'd also like to join! I mean... I AM one of the main characters of Mother 3! XD

Anyways... Mother 3 is obviously my favorite, but I like all the Mother games. Mother 3 is the only one I've been able to finish though.

Well well well. If it isn't my least favorite MOTHER 3 character. First you eat all of my Yogurts, BigCityBurgers, and Bread Rolls, then you get me kicked out of a nightclub, then you drag poor Duster out of bed, and now you have the gall to try and join a fanclub for the series you destroyed?!

(Kidding, obviously, except about not liking the character Boney. Nothing against you, Boney-the-pokecommunity-user)

I loved how philophosophical MOTHER 3 was. EarthBound was, though an excellent game by all accounts, still just a humorous and totally weird satire of RPG's of the 90's. MOTHER 3 was intelligently made and totally living up to its slogan.

EDIT: Boney's accusations were in no particular chronological order. XD

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    Welcome Boney, glad to see you joined ^_^ you already know me, though. Anyways welcome, stay active and have fun. ;)

OK Guys, I think we have enough members to start our first topic. Anyone got ideas?

Last edited:

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    I'll join, I'm currently playing through Earthbound Zero.

As for the topic, what did you chose as your favorite thing?

Example; Earthbound: Rockin'
    Mother 3: Love

As for me, I just stuck to the defaults.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    Welcome to the club Ralph!, stay active and have a good time here :D
    same here, I stick to the originals, although on my 2nd PT I chose Slice (Earthbound) and Light (Mother 3)

Back