• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PK Love! The Mother 1,2,&3 fanclub

Malkner

Falkner in witness protection.
    Years
    With only six characters, there wasn't a whole lot of room to be creative, but in Mother 3, with 8 characters... well... here are some of the names I gave.

PK Flavorit
    PK Special
    PK PK PK PK
    PK ... PSI?
    PK Hexagons
    PK Florp (That's what Ness's PK Flash sounded like to me at the time in SSBB)
    PK Flort
    PK Flush
    PK Pulse (More Ness stuff)
    PK Faiyo!
    PK Glove

My little brother named it after his favorite Pokemon. He will forever think of it as...
    PK Munchlax!

Pocchama01

Dark and Psychic Type Trainer
    Years
    In Earthbound I did PSI Gaming.... I didnt know it was gonna be the name of an attack so yaaaa..... In Mother 3 I did PK Doom

Shaymew

likes when Dunsparce Glares
    Years
    May I join? I love mother 3 and earthbound (prefer mother 3 so far though, paula is a pain right now in earthbound) Mother 3 is almost definately my favorite game ever, mabye tied with some others. But still way high up there.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    I'm boring, I stuck with the default stuff. However in Earthbound Zero I used the more vulgar word for crap as my favorite food...

Malkner

Years
    Oh, now we're talking about Ninten's favorite food? Lemme see what I put in...
    * flesh (In lowercase, so that Mom can say, "Want to eat flesh?")
    * brains
    * Ana
    * cow brains (Had it at a Bulgarian restaurant was. Delish, but high in cholesterol)
    * souls
    * me
    * cook cook cook (So that Mom can say "I'll cook cook cook cook.")
    * pure cane sugar
    * Mimmie's head

I've played through these games a lot, as you can see. I have less of a life than Lilbittygoat claims to have.

May I join? I love mother 3 and earthbound (prefer mother 3 so far though, paula is a pain right now in earthbound) Mother 3 is almost definately my favorite game ever, mabye tied with some others. But still way high up there.
    Sure, Shaymew; you can join. (I'm usurping Zero's role. MUHAHAHAHAHA!)
    He'll update when he sees.
    My suggestion for the Paula problem is hidden in these spoilers.
    Spoiler:

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years

Oh, now we're talking about Ninten's favorite food? Lemme see what I put in...
    * flesh (In lowercase, so that Mom can say, "Want to eat flesh?")
    * brains
    * Ana
    * cow brains (Had it at a Bulgarian restaurant was. Delish, but high in cholesterol)
    * souls
    * me
    * cook cook cook (So that Mom can say "I'll cook cook cook cook.")
    * pure cane sugar
    * Mimmie's head

I've played through these games a lot, as you can see. I have less of a life than Lilbittygoat claims to have.

Sure, Shaymew; you can join. (I'm usurping Zero's role. MUHAHAHAHAHA!)
    He'll update when he sees.
    My suggestion for the Paula problem is hidden in these spoilers.
    Spoiler:
    No! D:< role thief XD(Regigiygas) Anyways, welcome Shaymew, I'll add you now. Yay! Another Mother 3 fan :D
    M3 IS the best out of the series, IMO. Which is why it should be released here. I mean Nintendo has loads of money, so It doesn't matter if they lose any for shipping M3 here, right?

Malkner

Years
    No! D:< role thief XD(Regigiygas) Anyways, welcome Shaymew, I'll add you now. Yay! Another Mother 3 fan :D
    M3 IS the best out of the series, IMO. Which is why it should be released here. I mean Nintendo has loads of money, so It doesn't matter if they lose any for shipping M3 here, right?

I dunno about that. Nintendo did get sued a lot because of the Wii. Something about patent infringement. There was a smaller company that invented the position sensing thingy or something.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    I dunno about that. Nintendo did get sued a lot because of the Wii. Something about patent infringement. There was a smaller company that invented the position sensing thingy or something.
    DX Damn Nintendo, but still M3 for the wii, and in America would be awesome, they should atleast TRY! Nowadays, kids buy games at random, they want to play something new. And RPG's are IN! Alot of people play RPG's nowadays

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    What I'd like to see happen is a collection of all 3 Mother games on DS. If not that then at least Mother 3. I would buy an official US release despite the fact that I've already played through the game with the fan translation.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    Yes, Mother games on DS, although, Nintendo's Mother 3 Wii remake is also great. :S

Shaymew

Years
    In Mother 3 I had PK Death because...it kills... and in Earthbound I have PSI Doom because....I felt like it?(and to copy Pocchama01)

I would like having a wii remake of Mother 3 with those windwaker graphics, and also a DS remake of all of the games would be awesome. I would finally get to play Mother.

And thank you Regigiygas for the tip :D

Pocchama01

Dark and Psychic Type Trainer
    Years
    For my favorite food I usually do the default because I dont feel like doing anything different :/

Shaymew

Years
    I did default for EB but in M3 I chose Spaghetti or however you spell it... Next time I play through it though its going to be something....better....

GameplayerHGSS

Back to Johto in HeartGold...!
    Years
    Can I join? I consider Earthbound my most FAV. game! It was awwwume!

In Mother 3 I had PK Death because...it kills... and in Earthbound I have PSI Doom because....I felt like it?(and to copy Pocchama01)

I would like having a wii remake of Mother 3 with those windwaker graphics, and also a DS remake of all of the games would be awesome. I would finally get to play Mother.

And thank you Regigiygas for the tip :D
    Whoa... With Wind waker graphics that would be cool!

Last edited:

Shaymew

Years
    Can I join? I consider Earthbound my most FAV. game! It was awwwume!

Whoa... With Wind waker graphics that would be cool!
    Ya, it was mentioned earlier in the topic. :D the thing look so awesome!

:D I think it would be cool if they revamped the music if they also revamped the games...It would be awesome to listen to a new Pollyanna(my favorite music in the series minus the 8 melodies and smiles and tears, but those would be awesome too!)

Btw, what does everyone here usually name their characters?

I stick with the basic names because it just seems different to name lucas or ness something like John...

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    Ya, Btw, what does everyone here usually name their characters?

I stick with the basic names because it just seems different to name lucas or ness something like John...
    I go with the basic names on the first playthrough, then on the second one, which I haven't gotten to cause I've only beat M3, I mix em up a little

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    Heh, my brother did that too, except he used default name for Flint and Hinawa
    Spoiler:
    and he also named Boney after our own dog (even though our dog is female and Boney isn't)

Last edited:

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    @Regigiygas
    That is freaky o_O speaking of freaky, anyone heard the secret song in Mother 3?

Back