• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkemon Black or Y ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    Last time I played a Pokemon game was The Red version (so a long time ago).

I dont have much time to play, so I might never be able to beat both game. I know its a personal taste question but to you if you would play only 1 game. Would it be Pokemon White/black or X/Y ?

Wich one is thew funniest ?

Years
  • I've always felt that Pokemon has gotten less fun with each installment. I don't know if that's truly the case or if it has to do with getting older. However, I would probably recommend X/Y over Black/White since it's newer and the community is really active again. Also seems like there's much more "keep-playing" value.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    This is a typically good thing to post in this thread over here. Please post your question there and I hope you'll get some nice opinions to help you!

(personally, I'd probably play X/Y though)

-closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back