• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    YAAAY! Found the way and progressed until now, I have train my Lucario, Pidgeotto and Wartortle for RHEA's battle.

Please rate the party I'm preparing to use for the battle.

it's a nice party, but I think Lucario's gonna be the only useful PKMN against Rhea...
    Will you be battling Rhea against Zapdos or inside her gym?

For some reason, the Nicholas script at the end won't work. I did everything the guide said, and I'm using the bug-fix patch. I didn't double patch, and I even checked Advance Map to see if the script was there, it was, but it's not working! What do I do? If it's unfixable, can you at least post it on youtube so I can at least watch it? (BTW, this is unrelated, but where can I find Shellos?)

Don't worry.
    The Nicolas event isn't really important. I'll fix that in the next beta...
    Shellos?
    Well, it can be found in Fortune Valley South, the place where Angeallen was caught...

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • Thanks! I love it's greenliness! Also, do you know where I can watch the event since I can't expirence it?

I also have a Rescue Rangers question: I've been struggling with the Dragon Gods battle in the Tower of Fate.
    I just barely beat it, but now there's another battle! My Pokemon are really weak from the last fight and I don't have any healing items!
    What do I do? I can't cheat because it's cheat-protected, and I always lose no matter what even with the help of save files! How can I
    get past it!?

Last edited:

NatureKeeper

it's a nice party, but I think Lucario's gonna be the only useful PKMN against Rhea...
    Will you be battling Rhea against Zapdos or inside her gym?

Against Master Rhea in her gym. Zapdos already beat me. I'm getting more Pokémon to provide more time for Lucario. He's the onlt good one. (That Luxio is using up my nerves) :D
    --BATTLED RHEA
    --BATTLED TERRY
    --DONE THE ANGEALLEN

I'm done!!!!!

--------------

Bugs in Reign of Legends: Major Minor

1- Diark on Mt .BLAZE says the same as Archie.
    2- XILFER has a male Gardevoir (I believe it should be Gallade?)

1-Please check attachments.

UFlame said:
    Thanks! I love it's greenliness! Also, do you know where I can watch the event since I can't expirence it?

I also have a Rescue Rangers question: I've been struggling with the Dragon Gods battle in the Tower of Fate.
    I just barely beat it, but now there's another battle! My Pokemon are really weak from the last fight and I don't have any healing items!
    What do I do? I can't cheat because it's cheat-protected, and I always lose no matter what even with the help of save files! How can I
    get past it!?

Your problem!

Last edited:

BlastoiseBrother

on a mission from God
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    in order to do that dont i have to find the sub? if so then i'm screwed cuz i dont know where to look

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • But seriously, I need help. How can I beat Rescue Rangers if I can't get past this part or cheat? Someone please help! And don't reply if you have nothing good to say *cough* *cough* NatureKeeper *cough* *cough*

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016
    after you awake groudon.. now what?
    im stuck.. HELP PLEASE =]
    LIKE WHERE DO I GO NEXT? TO FINISH THE EVENT?
    Like entei is still blocking me =[

Last edited:

NatureKeeper

But seriously, I need help. How can I beat Rescue Rangers if I can't get past this part or cheat? Someone please help! And don't reply if you have nothing good to say *cough* *cough* NatureKeeper *cough* *cough*

Well, If you insist use Gameshark. And mine opens with Advance Map, I dunno why, though it's the final beta... however, If you don't wanna cheat, train your Pokémon to Level 70s in TOWER OF FATE. I know that's tormenting but It'll have to do and It'll take time. I resigned Rescue Rangers since then. But for Jagold, I have a surprise right now. Please check the PM I'm gonna send, DJG.

The Guy who thinks he's Ash said:
    Have ya obtained Dive from me well I mean from Ash

LOL!

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • Unfortunetly I can't train in that area, and it's not that I don't want to use gameshark, I can't. It's cheat-protected. I'm screwed but thanks for trying NatureKeeper. Besides I've been looking for that save file and can't find it so I started a new game anyways, this time, patching it so I can cheat in that situation. But now I'm facing a bigger problem. In Garden Field while on the way to either the beach or that grass team, I forgot which, I found a shiny pidgey. Of coarse I used gameshark to catch it. Then I found a shiny gloom while picking berries for the guild. I caught that one too. So now I'm worried, are those shinies glitches? Because a long time ago, when playing Rein of Legends, I found out that for some reason, Every female lax-natured Pokemon in Thin Forest was shiny! I was disappointed because that means I never found a real shiny. What if the same thing's happening here? Are the two shinies connected? It's kind of unlikely because they were found in different areas and Pidgey was female while Gloom was male. But I'm still worried. I can't compare them because Gloom was sent to the PC and I can't access it yet. What do you guys think? Is it the same kind of glitch? Or was it an incredible streak of luck? I'm worried.

Update: I'm able to use the PC now. I just checked Gloom's stats and they are completely different from Pidgey's. There is no link to them whatsoever. I'm starting to think it's an incredible streak of luck but I still want to look into it. What do you guys think?

One last question (hopefully): I know Angeallen's Heaven Beam is made from Signal Beam, so what's Devihell's Meltdown from? Nevermind, It's Heatwave.
    Wow, I'm so bored I'm making this post long and wierd. Ignore this can you just answer the shiny question? Thanks!

Last edited:

BlastoiseBrother

on a mission from God
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    registeel
    mewtwo
    latios
    latias
    rayquaza
    celebi
    rotom
    palkia
    arceus
    regigias
    ho-oh
    both dark lugias
    entei
    suicune
    raikou
    regirock
    regice
    shaymin
    darkrai
    articuno
    moltres
    zapdos
    dialga
    deoxys
    azelf

this is a list of legendary's i've caughtin reign of legends

anybody care to tell me who i'm missing and where they are?

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2014
    I have a problem with Rescue Rangers. When I try to exit the Twilight Lake, game sends me back to the title screen. How I'm going to exit it now?

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2009
    1st question- Does Scyther ever evolve into scizor if so then tell me how.
    2nd- after you beat the down pour city gym how do u get back to montami city

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023

1- Diark on Mt .BLAZE says the same as Archie.
    2- XILFER has a male Gardevoir (I believe it should be Gallade?)

1. I probably forgot to edit that. :\
    2. Well, you can get a male Gardevoir in the game. :\

Wow, I'm so bored I'm making this post long and wierd. Ignore this can you just answer the shiny question? Thanks!

It's normal.
    Only RoL had the shiny glitches...

anybody care to tell me who i'm missing and where they are?

there's a list of legendary locations in the first post...

I have a problem with Rescue Rangers. When I try to exit the Twilight Lake, game sends me back to the title screen. How I'm going to exit it now?

No idea why that happens...

1st question- Does Scyther ever evolve into scizor if so then tell me how.
    2nd- after you beat the down pour city gym how do u get back to montami city

In what game?
    1. In RoL, Scyther doesn't evolve into a Scizor...
    2. Go back to Polaris Town and Surf right...

Years
  • Low Point Path

I've continually tried to get through Low Point Path, and have failed miserably. Is it completely a stroke of luck or is there a technique?

EDIT: Forget it for now. I gotta start over because it froze. I think I'm gonna cry...

Last edited:

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • Originally Posted by U_Flame PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread
    It's normal.
    Only RoL had the shiny glitches...-destinedjagold(sorry,don't know how to quote)

..................OHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!
    Finally!! After playing freaking over 300 hours in EVERY Pokemon game ever made including hacks, I FINALLY have a shiny!!! YYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!! God loves me! Recently I found a shiny Tangla in Crystal, but now two shinies in the same game soon after, one right after the other!? FINALLY!!! The millions of brain-killing hours have paid off! YAY!!!

Sorry, that was a little too overboard huh?
    Anyways, what happened to RoL that caused the shiny glitch, and if you were to clone everything in the map, and include different Pokemon, will they be shiny?

Also, Is the Horsea script in Thin Forest shiny? I didn't get a good look and I just saw a videa of it being shiny. Is it always shiny? Cause I defeated it and didn't care until now.

Sorry for double-posting, but the thing won't let me edit.

Last edited:

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
  • Originally Posted by U_Flame PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread
    It's normal.
    Only RoL had the shiny glitches...-destinedjagold(sorry,don't know how to quote)

..................OHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!
    Finally!! After playing freaking over 300 hours in EVERY Pokemon game ever made including hacks, I FINALLY have a shiny!!! YYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!! God loves me! Recently I found a shiny Tangla in Crystal, but now two shinies in the same game soon after, one right after the other!? FINALLY!!! The millions of brain-killing hours have paid off! YAY!!!

Sorry, that was a little too overboard huh?
    Anyways, what happened to RoL that caused the shiny glitch, and if you were to clone everything in the map, and include different Pokemon, will they be shiny?

Also, Is the Horsea script in Thin Forest shiny? I didn't get a good look and I just saw a videa of it being shiny. Is it always shiny? Cause I defeated it and didn't care until now.

Sorry for double-posting, but the thing won't let me edit.
    Last edited by U_Flame; Today at 03:41 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
    Well you cant get it now.. Because you kill it >3.. Bet i guess you can get a Shiny hmm Starly,..

-Yasumin

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back