• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2014
    umm i got a problem on LoG i just finished the grass badge and went to the snow place .. when the team left i entered the house i was just in front and now im stuck...

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    in reigns of legend why are the combees buzing in the tree at the pina franca forest?? is that an event?
    Yeah... ya have to find another way out

umm i got a problem on LoG i just finished the grass badge and went to the snow place .. when the team left i entered the house i was just in front and now im stuck...
    What do you really mean by stuck?

how can i go to down pour town from sun ford town?
    After ya pass through Thin Forest take the right path 'till ya can Surf so surf 'till ya reach the Rose Path and that's way to Down Pour

Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Aug 22, 2010
    I talk to an Oddish on the Island that you can access after your 8th badge on Rescue Rangers, and tells me there is a special event nearby. What is that?

TheBlueRabbit

Err... I am a bit stuck on rescue rangers. I am in the 3rd task that Steelix gives you (Berry collecting). I cant figure out how to end the mission. Also, I cannot surf anywhere :S Is this meant to happen?
    Thanks

Pikachu fan

SUSANOOMON IS NOT AMUSED
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2011
    i need help

this is gonna sound stupid but i can't beat banshee!!!
    i get up to his charizard and wipe out

my baby lugia needs medical attention alot!
    so does any one hae an idea on how i'm going to beat him
    with these pkmns

lv.28 baby lugia
    lv.13 buneary
    lv.12 piplup
    lv.22 charmeleon
    lv.15 combee
    lv.34 combusken

and no critisism

also what level does baby lugia evolve?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    this is gonna sound stupid but i can't beat banshee!!!
    i get up to his charizard and wipe out

my baby lugia needs medical attention alot!
    so does any one hae an idea on how i'm going to beat him
    with these pkmns
    Train more and you'll win in notime ;)

also what level does baby lugia evolve?
    Through happiness

TheBlueRabbit

So, in RoL, i noticed that the D/P legendaries were added, but what about their unique moves i.e. Judgement on Arceus? Also, are their abilities added? And if so, where can the elemental plater (or equivalent) be found to activate Arceus' Multitype?
    Also, i noticed that Feebas wasnt in the game. How is milotic obtainable, and what would happen if milotic were to breed?
    Thanks.

dracoseeker1

Graphics editor
    Years
    There are no diamond and peral moves in ruby destiny, only dark beam and heaven beam, wich was made by destine.

Baby lugia takes feebas' place in the pokedex and lugia takes milotic place in the pokedex, and dark lugia takes lugias place in the pokedex

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    There are no diamond and peral moves in ruby destiny, only dark beam and heaven beam, wich was made by destine.
    Heaven beam is just Signal Beam
    And Dark Beam is Psybeam (maybe?)

Baby lugia takes feebas' place in the pokedex and lugia takes milotic place in the pokedex, and dark lugia takes lugias place in the pokedex
    Yes that's right

TheBlueRabbit

So, what about Arceus' Judgement etc.? Have they been replaced? And what about abilities?

TheBlueRabbit

They were never in.

All abilities are those from RSE, and the DP pokemon have abilities from them games, no new ones from Diamond and Pearl.

I mean, where Arceus would learn Judgement in DPPt., will it now learn a different move in its place?

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    I mean, where Arceus would learn Judgement in DPPt., will it now learn a different move in its place?

I presume not, but I am not sure. Unless it learns Hyper Beam, or any old RSE or older move, then I say no. But I think it is Hyper Beam... Not too sure, but no new (DP) moves are in this game.

Pikachu fan

SUSANOOMON IS NOT AMUSED
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2011
    what cave?!

Hey, I was jus wondering...
    where the heck is the cave where you get dive?!
    i cant find it.
    where is it?

EDIT: never mind found it its south from tabuli town

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Hi Everyone! This game really is the best! I would just like to know how to get Eevee to evolve into Espeon and Jolteon. I already have, Umbreon using the moon stone, Glaceon using the water stone, Leafeon using Leaf stone and Flareon using fire stone. They are all female eevees except glaceon. But when i try to use sun and thunder stones on my other female eevees...it says not able. Any tips?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    Hi Everyone! This game really is the best! I would just like to know how to get Eevee to evolve into Espeon and Jolteon. I already have, Umbreon using the moon stone, Glaceon using the water stone, Leafeon using Leaf stone and Flareon using fire stone. They are all female eevees except glaceon. But when i try to use sun and thunder stones on my other female eevees...it says not able. Any tips?
    Which game are ya playing?
    The Reign of Legends?

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Yes, Reign of Legends....are they acquirable?
    Please say yes....lol

yes...Reign of Legends....are they acquirable?
    Please say yes...lol

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back