• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    well my eevees won't take any thunder stone. and my other eevee for espeon is at level 36 already. any tips on how to evolve through happiness? Thank You so much for the help!!! It is really bugging me cos i really want my espeon...thanks again!

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    hello can some one help me please.
    i think i caught all the legends. but i am afraid that i missed my chance on one.

well i am not sure but was i supposed to catch rotom?

and if so is there another chance to catch him?

TheBlueRabbit

1. I have just defeated Darak and Shadow Lugia @ Lv.25, where you are with Blitz and the Ranger. I was sent back to the normal world, but where do i go now?
    2. To unlock Angallen, do i have to catch EVERY legend, and is there any reason why one wouldn't appear?
    Thanks =D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    If ya beat him then unfortunately not :/
    If not then he's in the same place

what if i ran away?
    well i tried again and Rotom is not at the TV again.
    so do you know how i would get Angeallen.
    the last legendary pokemon

ok could someone help me again.
    i was able to catch every single legendary pokemon but now that dumb ranger wont let me into the cave where Angeallen is.
    please someone tell me what i am missing?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    Angeallen is available just by meeting legends.

Mc : Did ya catch Latios?

yeah i caught all of the legendaries.
    but latios i used a gameshark because i accidentlly killed him.

but other than that i have caught every single legendary the normal way.

TheBlueRabbit

I believe i have found a glitch area. On the lost sea, when you take an exit from one of the caves, you are deposited in an area that seemed to be completely enclosed by rocks. I explored the area and ran into a wild pokemon. After running from it, My character could no longer move. Using the arrow keys could shift the camera two spaces down, left, or right, but not up. Fortunately, it is possible to fly out of the area. Also, is there a reason why you cannot run or cycle when outside Mount Pyre? And one more thing, Tabuli Town is not registered on my Map (i.e., the building locations do not appear on the reigonal Map even though i have been there), and it is not possible to fly to.
    A side-question; I came across Leafeon in the Lost Sea Caves, but it did not appear in my pokedex. Why not?
    Many thanks :)

Last edited:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    I believe i have found a glitch area. On the lost sea, when you take an exit from one of the caves, you are deposited in an area that seemed to be completely enclosed by rocks. I explored the area and ran into a wild pokemon. After running from it, My character could no longer move. Using the arrow keys could shift the camera two spaces down, left, or right, but not up. Fortunately, it is possible to fly out of the area. Also, is there a reason why you cannot run or cycle when outside Mount Pyre? And one more thing, Tabuli Town is not registered on my Map (i.e., the building locations do not appear on the reigonal Map even though i have been there), and it is not possible to fly to.
    A side-question; I came across Leafeon in the Lost Sea Caves, but it did not appear in my pokedex. Why not?
    Many thanks :)

1. That isn't the area, but probably a script.
    2. Tabuli Town doesn't appear, as there aren't enough Fly Posts for you to fly everywhere in the hack. DJG may have forgot to edit the Header of Mt. Pyre, as it was previously all Water.
    3. Leafeon isn't in the Hoenn Dex, or the "new" Dex, as it was inserted over a pokemon that wasn't in the Hoenn Dex. Some pokemon do not appear in the Dex because of that.

TheBlueRabbit

1. That isn't the area, but probably a script.
    2. Tabuli Town doesn't appear, as there aren't enough Fly Posts for you to fly everywhere in the hack. DJG may have forgot to edit the Header of Mt. Pyre, as it was previously all Water.
    3. Leafeon isn't in the Hoenn Dex, or the "new" Dex, as it was inserted over a pokemon that wasn't in the Hoenn Dex. Some pokemon do not appear in the Dex because of that.

Ahh, ok.... Another thing, is it possible to re-battle Entei? Its getting SERIOUSLY annoying with it Roaring me away every battle -_-

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Ahh, ok.... Another thing, is it possible to re-battle Entei? Its getting SERIOUSLY annoying with it Roaring me away every battle -_-

Nope, you only encounter each Legendary once (apart from Shadow Lugia, but it is only able to be caught once at Vermillion). Try... Well, Taunting it, get a pokemon with Taunt, I think it is, to make it only attack with damaging moves, and no other moves like Roar.

dracoseeker1

Graphics editor
    Years
    im just posting this to help people who are having troubles with the legendaries:

if you go to cinnabar island, talk to the trash can for a while, and after a while it will give you a master ball.

TheBlueRabbit

im just posting this to help people who are having troubles with the legendaries:

if you go to cinnabar island, talk to the trash can for a while, and after a while it will give you a master ball.

wow, just tried it, it actually worked xD
    are there any others? I mean, besides that one and the one in the LC Hideout?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back