• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2008
    DJG, how do i get to downpour city? i went to Monatami and i saw the people in front of the gym and then i went in the gym with the guy and the grunts left on their boat or something and i cant surf on the ferry water

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
    Years
  • First, it's not a gym. Second, surf below Monatami and you'll find bee woods. Go through there.

EDIT: Sorry I messed up. Go east of Selaro Town and Surf.

Last edited:

Darkjagwar

lollerskates now available
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    The dude won't let me into the FINAL EVENT cave w/ Angeallen. I has all teh legends. Do you have 2 talk to someone first or do u think there's a patching error on my part?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    eheh...
    surf down from Sky Path, head to POLARIS TOWN (see the maps in the first post for reference)... And then ROSE PATH is beside SELARO TOWN where the third GYM is ^^

to darkjagwar,
    have you met up with Regirock again?

Years
  • eheh...
    surf down from Sky Path, head to POLARIS TOWN (see the maps in the first post for reference)... And then ROSE PATH is beside SELARO TOWN where the third GYM is ^^

awrite i'm in downpour.... YAY... so umm when is the next patch coming out? love the new dark lugia pic... the one in the patch looks... CREEPY...

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    eheheh... The new patch will be done after I finish some tiny events. ^^

Years
  • cool.. ohh i'm not sure whether i should post this here.. but at the ancient cave(i think that's what it's called.. Meteor Falls wtv) you can walk through walls there.... near the bridge

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    latios is flying around...
    registeel is in electric cave. ;)

and thanks for the error report.

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I do think so...
    Cresselia's flag should be set so you can go to Angeallen. However, if Cresselia's flag wasn't touched yet, then Cresselia should be there waiting for you.

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Don't forget Angeallen to be one of the legendaries. :D

Also, I think you need to go back to where Regirock is, it is because his script was having an error. his flag won't set.

But it is fixed now in the new versions and I think you should meet up with that rock head. :D

Darkjagwar

lollerskates now available
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    I counted 38 INCLUDING Angeallen. Also, my Manaphy event was messed up and i got into the cave! YAYS!!!

but yea, 38 legends....unless Baby Lugia is a legendary...

ROM Hacker
    Years
  • URGENT!!!

I found a glitch. Its not to much of a problem. There is a "C" where a "1" should be on advance map. Its on the Rose Path.

WALKONLEDGE.jpg

if you cant tell, I'm walking on the ledge...

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    HEy after the 2nd badhe and you see your rival or w.e where do i go

HEy after the 2nd badhe and you see your rival or w.e where do i go
    never mind im dumb lol sorry about that

Last edited:

ROM Hacker
    Years
  • HEy after the 2nd badhe and you see your rival or w.e where do i go

Go back down to the Bug Forest. There are two entrances. Go to the one below the bridge and use rock smash (found in the city's [I forgot its name its the hack of Rustboro] Pokecenter [get it from the scientist]) on the rock.

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back