• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Trainer Jeremy's Sprites

capalex65

Anyone need a website done..?
    Years
    ok 2 pics of Kai coming up

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    skds1433 said:
    how do you like my sprites. I editd them, but they're still good, right. You're welcome to use them, but PM me first, O.K.? By the way Vash's avatar inspired me to make these. I've uploaded his too, so you know what it look like, his is the red one, with the latias helmet/head. Oh yeah, if you like thease I'll make more.
    It's a'right, but this topic is deticated to my sprites. ^_^;;;
    *goes back to work*

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    PIKA2 said:
    It's a'right, but this topic is deticated to my sprites. ^_^;;;
    *goes back to work*
    Sorry for taking your "sunshine", but can you help me, so I can uplode images like you. Then I can start my own thread, and dedicate it to you, because you inspired me.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    Pika2 They are real coooool! I think my will make a tremendous improvement now.Thnxxxxx very much.
    Skds ur sprite's good too but the helmet is covering his face.

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    Pokechamp_888 said:
    Pika2 They are real coooool! I think my will make a tremendous improvement now.Thnxxxxx very much.
    Skds ur sprite's good too but the helmet is covering his face.
    It's suposed to, if you look close at the Pulse1.bmp and Zubat1.bmp, it looks like a shadow. :bandit:, By the way a reminder, The red latias one, isn't mine.

Jeremy

Years
    4 colors restricted? :p You don't know me very well do ya? :P Well here's your sprite! ^_^ I had never played half-life,*I barely play FPS games*. Forgive me if it didn't came out right. ^_^;;;

Anyway, I'll post the other sprites after i finish them.

P.S. skds1433, I inspired you? Cool! ^_^ Anyway open an account at www.geocities.com or something like, then upload them there.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    I dont play FPS games too... sometimes Goldeneye... Rarely...
    Im here for a request (Me requesting? Yeah!) I want a Gonzap sprite (Gonzap = Team Snagem Leader) If ya dont know who is Gonzap, just ask me to put an img here ^^
    (In 32-Bit style, please)
    Thnx in advance (Wow! My posts are beeing really long these days @_@)

Jeremy

Years
    To lazyjoe21: You're welcome! ^_^ And no, I don'thave a site, just some ROM hacks.;) I'll make the backpic as soon as I can.

To Castrainer: I'll make the sprite, as soon i finish story mode in Colloseum. *I'm busy purifing shadow Pok?mon, and also I really hate spoilers.:P*

To Imakuni?: Tell me the message exactly you want it in quotation marks.
    Also, you want a sprite of me? Which version. :P

To Everybody else: I'll post your requests as soon I can. I'm busy being a Mod/ROM hacker/spriter/lil kid/Pok?mon Trainer, so bea little patient please.

To PIKA2: Complete story mode, work on Pok?mon Ice, and Cobalt, Be a Moderator, Train Pikachu, watch Pok?mon, learn how to play Pok?mon TCG again, and finish everybody's sprites.

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    PIKA2 said:
    P.S. skds1433, I inspired you? Cool! ^_^ Anyway open an account at www.geocities.com or something like, then upload them there.
    It's a surprise that you inspired me? I'll bet you inspire lots of poeple. By the way, does geocites cost money, because I have no money, never mind, you're busy enough. I'll find out for myself. Keep up the good work, and keep inspiring, for the sake of pokemon. :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic:

Years
    Like the one in your avatar. And if possible "Welcome to Pokemon: Things Not Seen"
    or if thats too long "Welcome to Pokemon: tns "

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    lazyjoe21 said:
    geocities has too many popups... u should use freewebs instead
    Yeah, I was about to ask that, because I'm having trobles uploading images on geocites. I was going to ask if freewebs would work, but you already answered that. I'm sure it won't be that hard considering I have about 2 or 3 freeweb sites.

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    thanks for telling me how look it worked. now how do I get this in my avatar, I can't upload, because it's a .bmp file

EDIT:
    Never mind I use IrfanView

Last edited:
    Back