• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Trainer Jeremy's Sprites

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    OK! rm2k3kid! Finished with your sprites! Tell me if ya want me to change them.

Next, I'm gona work on Pokechamp_888's sprites.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Wow PIKA2! They're aweasome! I wish I could make sprites inteasd of only editing/cutting/pasting/recoloring them...

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    Wow :surprised they look great thanks I'm gonna give credit when I use them :) ... Oh and thanks again :)

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    Pika2 In case u were wondering my game is for gold(Just Telling)Err...Just one more thing Ifffff possible.
    In my game there is a team Seatin.I just wondered if u could make some sprites of them.
    Or atleast can you make a female professor.(Hope I'm not asking 2uuu much from u)It's just that I'm not such a good artist.
    Yo!LOllllll!! Thanks a lot Pika2 (in advance)
    IOU one..

Last edited:

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    Hey Pika2 can tell me hot to change only Prof.oak's hair to green cause I cant do it using sprite editor!!!!
    Can you please make some more sprites for me!
    My Hack will be nothing w/o them!

Junichi

Freshman at college!
    Years
    Can you plz make one of me? My hair is exactly like Junichis. I wear a green and white shirt with blue jeans.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    Can you make me a sprite with Blondish-Brown hair a grey shirt and tan pants, It should be a male also.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    js13 said:
    Your sprites suck. :) :):):):):):):)
    js13 said:
    Sorry pika2 i am just jealous of ur spriting ability
    And you're letting him know that by telling him that his sprites suck? That's about the dumbest way to let someone know that you envy their work. Keep up with those kinds of comments and we'll all be seeing 'BOOTED OUT' under your username. :)

Anyways, I really like your sprites, Pika2! Maybe once I decide on something, I'll make a request!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Hmm... I'm not sure. Maybe since he's been modded, he's been busy. ^_^;

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Also the hacking 2 ROMs, *Ice and Cobalt*, and making sprites for my hacks. :P Anyway I got some sprites ready! ^_^ I got Junichi's sprite and Pokechamp_888's sprites ready. I'll post the rest later, enjoy. ^_^

Junichi's sprite:

Pokechamp_888's sprites:

The last sprite looks so familiar. I can't quite put my finger on it. ;)

P.S. I never seen a single episode of Bayblade in my life, so capalex65, um I need a pic of Kai. ^_^;;;

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    how do you like my sprites. I editd them, but they're still good, right. You're welcome to use them, but PM me first, O.K.? By the way Vash's avatar inspired me to make these. I've uploaded his too, so you know what it look like, his is the red one, with the latias helmet/head. Oh yeah, if you like thease I'll make more.

Last edited:
    Back